Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 10:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
OMG release it with the new missile trails already!!! I've been playing this every single day!!!

Eh no. The screenshots are NOTHING compared to the game in action.

Best looking bullet hell ever (less on patterns and more on random bullets flying everywhere)
How about a video?
Old 08-09-2011, 02:35 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Sounds like the GC friends list sync feature is nice! Looking forward to the update!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Ok, let me skip the entire thread ... When will tye hd be ou and at what prices?
The game gave me so much fun and was so cheap I do not mind double dipping.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is not really double dipping, especially given the severe lack of universal/iPad shmups. It's more on par with Tilt to Live HD in terms of how the HD stacks up against the SD version.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
This is not really double dipping, especially given the severe lack of universal/iPad shmups. It's more on par with Tilt to Live HD in terms of how the HD stacks up against the SD version.
I did not mean negatively .....
Old 08-10-2011, 04:21 AM
iPhone (Original)

Send a message via MSN to Selachii Send a message via Skype™ to Selachii
Default Phoenix HD, August 12th, Free

Phoenix HD has been approved and will be available from August the 12th! That's this friday ! No more waiting, no more uncertainties, mark the date!

But how much does it cost? Popular shmups have been getting more and more expensive!
We think Phoenix is a great game and many people who never tried it would like it as well. These are also players we want to reach, the big question was; how to convince them to try Phoenix HD.
There is really only one answer, the game has to be free.

So Phoenix HD will be free for everyone, not just for a limited time, just free. No ads. No time limit. No score limit. Just free.

We want as many players as possible, because that makes the game so much cooler.

Offering Phoenix HD for free will be an interesting (albeit slightly risky) experiment for us, but we are confident in our game.

To be able to offer Phoenix HD for free, we have created a new in-App Purchase, which enables access to the Leaderboards, called the Online Pass. You have to purchase the Online Pass only once to get unlimited access to the Leaderboards. This pass costs $0.99 (basically the price of the original Phoenix, which includes Leaderboard access).
When you don't buy the Online Pass, your scores are not submitted to the Leaderboards and thus not stored at all. You will be able to browse the Leaderboards as per normal, but without your own scores... you are just sidelined... watching others have fun...

If you played the original Phoenix and purchase an Online Pass in Phoenix HD, your scores will carry over to Phoenix HD including location information and everything. Phoenix HD will be your new home

The Mirage and Corsair are still available of course, the pricing has remained the same. Since this is a new app, original owners of these ships will have to purchase them again if they want to play with them in Phoenix HD.

A quick summary of this post, Phoenix HD will be:
-out on the 12th of August
-free for everyone
-supported by iAPs, no advertisements!
-universal
-amazingly pretty
-unbelievably smooth
-available for iPod Touch 3rd gen (32/64) and newer devices. iPhone 3GS and newer devices. iPad 1 and newer devices.

You like what you heard? Got questions? Let me know!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

OMFG a date! Yes \o/ Your pricing structure is very interesting, something for everyone
Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 AM

All I can say is WOW I would have paid 2.99 for this, I hope the pricing works out for you. I'll definatley buy the IAP to support you but I'm personally not that interested in leaderboards, I hope everyone else feels differently.

Questions you say? well more of a begging request, please please please add icade support. Even if it isn't the ideal way to play with the fine movement needed to play a bullet hell shooter, but it would still add to the game for those who have an icade ( or other bluetooth controller ) and is apparently very easy to add.

Kev
Old 08-10-2011, 06:35 AM
iPhone (Original)

Send a message via MSN to Selachii Send a message via Skype™ to Selachii
Default Technical Issue

Houston, we might have a problem.

We have uncovered a new technical issue that might impact the release date. I will keep you guys updated, but we might have to resubmit the App for this. We are running tests like crazy and tracking everything as the release needs to be 'perfect'.
So a bit of a setback for us and probably for you

But look on the bright side, the pricing will remain the same
Old 08-10-2011, 06:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Crazy.pricing!!

Closed Thread