★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Billy Lavoie
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.5 MB
  • Version: 2.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Full free version of the classic puzzle game Tangled!

Tangled is a simple yet mind bending puzzle game. The goal of the game is to "untangle" the lines and make sure they don't overlap. Touch the dots and drag the lines to untangle them. You can now play the famous Planarity / Untangle game on your iPhone or iPod Touch.

The 20 carefully designed puzzles provide a smooth learning curve. Once you've finished all 20, you can have unlimited fun with the randomly generated puzzles.

Features:

- Set of 20 puzzles carefully designed in increasing difficulty
- Unlimited randomly generated puzzles with 10 difficulty levels
- Online Score tracking. Try to beat everyone's score!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIxUK5-BD4

Rudy's comments:
The FULL version of my game has been released (with iAd). Check it out guys and let me know what you think!

[/QUOTE]
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Looks Cool

This looks great. Please let us know when Disney's lawyers contact you hoping to buy the rights to use "Tangled" in a game prior to the release of the movie by the same name in a month or two. :-)

(I don't know if there will be an iOS game, but i saw this thread and thought, "Wow, an iAd paid Disney game? Who knew?"

Don't get the impression I'm in any way thinking you are trying to piggyback off the movie. It's a perfect name for a game of this type and it's been around for a while. I know you're "legit" :-)

Downloading now...
10-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelrose View Post
This looks great. Please let us know when Disney's lawyers contact you hoping to buy the rights to use "Tangled" in a game prior to the release of the movie by the same name in a month or two. :-)

(I don't know if there will be an iOS game, but i saw this thread and thought, "Wow, an iAd paid Disney game? Who knew?"

Don't get the impression I'm in any way thinking you are trying to piggyback off the movie. It's a perfect name for a game of this type and it's been around for a while. I know you're "legit" :-)

Downloading now...
Hahah I didn't even know Disney had a movie named "Tangled" But my original game was released in early 2009, not sure but I don't think they had announced the movie back then. Thanks for trying it out

edit: I just checked out Disney's apps on the appstore and most likely they'll just name the game "Disney's Tangled" or something like that

Last edited by Rudy; 10-24-2010 at 10:25 PM.