★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Who has the biggest brain? - out now

03-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Who has the biggest brain? - out now

Who has the biggest brain is out! I've always loved the facebook app, and now I can have it on my iPhone, has anyone tried it out? It's awesome :}

Who has the biggest brain?

Can't wait for some more playfish apps, specially word challenge.
03-14-2009, 05:53 PM
I'd rather just log on to Facebook then pay 4.99 for carrying it with me, but it's nice to see the Playfish games as an option for those who want to buy. (I would definitely buy Word Challenge..)

03-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megami View Post
I'd rather just log on to Facebook then pay 4.99 for carrying it with me,
What does that mean? I've never used facebook but kinda know what's it about I think but have no clue about the games on facebook. You mean you buy it for $5 or is it free on facebook? Thee= game is what a flash game or something at any computer that you login to? Like steam on windows or something?
03-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
What does that mean? I've never used facebook but kinda know what's it about I think but have no clue about the games on facebook. You mean you buy it for $5 or is it free on facebook? Thee= game is what a flash game or something at any computer that you login to? Like steam on windows or something?

They are flash games on Facebook. The Playfish games are free to play and have the option of a $9.99 Pro version with more settings or modes, as far as I know. The app version does seem to offer about the same as the Pro version (more mini games even), so if you're really into Brain Challenge it's probably a good deal.

Myself, not so into the brain challenge for $4.99 but Word Challenge would be great!

Who Has The Biggest Brain?: http://apps.facebook.com/biggestbrain/?pf_ref=x1020
03-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to carolynn7
I just got this game due to the fact that I love Playfish games. I just couldn't resist. If you want to try before you buy, simply play the Facebook version. It's the same thing as the iPhone version. The controls are nice and smooth so far and I'm connected with Facebook and it looks great. I looked at their website and they are going to bring Word Challenge and Geo Challenge to the iPhone/iPod touch as well!

Owner of a 16gb iPhone 3GS
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by carolynn7; 03-14-2009 at 09:42 PM.
03-14-2009, 11:26 PM
If they add Pet Society...oh man, I will be in trouble. Especially if it can link with the Facebook one & has some new mini-games to try!
03-14-2009, 11:47 PM
from playfish blog...

Quote:
We believe Facebook Connect for the iPhone and iPod touch will revolutionise how games are played on mobile. Instead of playing to kill time, you can now play to interact, express, communicate or compete with friends - which are far more interesting emotional drivers to play games. Being a launch partner for Facebook Connect and offering games for the iPhone and iPod touch is an important step in Playfish’s mission to change how the world plays games by creating experiences that are more social and connected.
I still don't get how this is different than xbox live friends though. I guess I'm outta the loop but was looking at top 25 games for facebook and saw mafia wars and mob wars only thing I know about those games is we keep seeing cheesy $20 and $10 apps to buy mafia points so sounds like a money sucker to me. I tried those links to flash games but said I had to sign in to facebook which I'll never do so I'll try to find a youtube video or something of that word challenge game see what it's about.
03-25-2009, 08:53 AM
The price on this keeps falling, it's now $1.99. I'm wondering if I should pick it up now or wait and see if it goes to .99 cents. I like playing this on Facebook... but I'm torn about getting it on my iPhone
03-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Nice effort :)

There are a few things 'm confused about .. facebook connect will surely come a long way .. but will it match up with the speed of a pc .. I am reffering to the pace of the game and BW
03-25-2009, 09:45 AM
I loved WHTBB on Facebook, but that was mostly because I liked watching my character walk past my other friends. I dunno about this.