★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I want the high score but can't get it!!

10-24-2010, 09:18 PM
I want the high score but can't get it!!

I won't lie, I'm a competitive dude. One of the things I like about Gamecenter is that I can add a bunch of you all as friends and see how I stack up on some of my favorite games. It really adds extra life to some of these games.

A couple of the games in which I cannot catch you guys is on Monster Dash and Flight Control. On Monster Dash I have 6,500 or so and just can't get beyond that, but it sure is fun to try. Fruit Ninja is up next, I gotta get the high classic score!

If any of you are competitive like me, send an invite my way!

Gamecenter: DEATHLRD
10-24-2010, 09:23 PM

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

10-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post

lol that is awesome

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
10-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Kinda hard to get to the top when you have a bunch a jerks hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:

Were you just itching for any random opportunity to post that picture? How does this thread make me an "attention whore"? Whatever...

10-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f e a r l e s s View Post
Kinda hard to get to the top when you have a bunch a jerks hacking.
Can't say I have encountered any hacking. What game do you speak of>?

10-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg213 View Post
Were you just itching for any random opportunity to post that picture? How does this thread make me an "attention whore"? Whatever...
One, I actually was. xD

Two, you really are. If you can't score high enough, don't bitch and whine about it and make a thread.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
One, I actually was. xD

Two, you really are. If you can't score high enough, don't bitch and whine about it and make a thread.
A tad melodramatic aren't we? Nobody is bitching and whining, so don't get your panties in a bunch. You seem perplexed by the purpose of this thread, but no biggie, it happens. I forgive you. If you don't like the thread, feel free to doodle jump yourself elsewhere. That reminds me, I hope they add Gamecenter to Doodle Jump soon...

10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Can't say I have encountered any hacking. What game do you speak of>?
Lots of games. Crazy high scores. Just look at leaderboards of almost any game. OpenFeint, Game Center, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
A tad melodramatic aren't we? Nobody is bitching and whining, so don't get your panties in a bunch. You seem perplexed by the purpose of this thread, but no biggie, it happens. I forgive you. If you don't like the thread, feel free to doodle jump yourself elsewhere. That reminds me, I hope they add Gamecenter to Doodle Jump soon...
I'm just going to leave before I have to facepalm you to death or I get sucked into the failure this thread consumes. I tell it like it is and if you can't handle that it's your problem, not mine.