★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kiloo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Warning! Bloks may occur in extreme quantities.

Not for the slow fingered! Mega Bloks is the all new awesome game from Kiloo - the makers of Commodore 64, Zenses and Whac-a-Mole.

Get ready for the number one loony title this year. Gather and assemble colourful bloks before they are submerged into dangerous green ooze. Collect them, match them, freeze them or simply blow them up. Time is of the essence as you fight your way through an endless amount of levels. Think you got what it takes to be number one? Jump online and compare your score to the world through OpenFeint. Gathered more than a million yellow bloks? Then win yourself a nice little achievement! Featuring a funky new soundtrack with that extra Banjo ingredient.

Mega Bloks is based on the World Famous Canadian toy brand.

Kiloo_Jeppe's comments:
Hello hello,

Last week saw the launch of our latest iPhone/iPod game now available through the app. store. The game is an addictive collect and match game with a hectic pace and numerous powerups. It's based on the famous Canadian toybrand and it is actually featured worldwide by Apple at the moment.

I've got a couple of promo codes available, so throw me a PM if you're interested in leaving your notes.

Feedback is most appreaciated as this baby has been in development for quite some time.

10-25-2010, 06:16 AM
PM sent

10-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Looks interesting! Gameplay video?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks! In development hopefully should be finished before too long.
10-25-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiloo_Jeppe View Post
Thanks! In development hopefully should be finished before too long.
Cool, can't wait!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-25-2010, 07:10 AM
I bought this last week and could not work out what I was supposed to be doing . I know I was supposed to make blocks of 3 to make them disappear which gives you extra time or fill in the gaps with the right size piece or explode the bombs but there is no where near enough time to move the blocks around before the screen has scrolled . Saying that at the same time I never had to make that many matches to complete each level before the timer ran out . So in the end I gave up because I could not see the point in continuing . Maybe it was just me but I have never played a game before where I could not work out the purpose or the point .
10-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Hi Howlingwolf, thanks for the feedback. So you are suggesting slowing down the game? Well, the purpose of the game is to get as far as possible the only way to do this is by getting rid of the bloks in one way or another. There are an unlimited amount of levels, so in this regard there is no end to the game, you play until you run out of time.
10-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi Jeppe yeah I understood the concept and the concept is good but it does need to be slowed down alot and also the amount of time you have needs to be brought down a tad . As I said there didn't seen enough time to move the blocks but at the same time that didn't seem to matter as at the end of the level u still had plenty if time on the clock to spare
10-25-2010, 08:44 AM
You are right, and we tweaked this alot in the final stages. However, once you get past the first couple of levels I think you'll start loosing time more rapidly. By the way, I noticed that a thread has already been made on this, so I'll be moving the discussion to that one instead, just to remove confusion
10-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi again to carry on our discussion I was up too about level 12 or 13 and was hardly making any matches due too the aforementioned lack of time too move blocks yet I still got through the level with loads to spare mainly just by moving a few bomb blocks which again I feel there are too many of