★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Try setting your iOS to English, then start the game and choose your desired ingame language. Then close the app and set your preferred iOS language again.

... and those who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
11-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Thanks a lot, it works for me.

Btw I think it will be ok for Baalim too

11-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Thanks for that swift answer
I'll try this as soon as possible.
11-10-2010, 04:28 AM
i'm seriously loving this. best game i've had on the iphone, since doom classic anyway
11-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Dear Fishlabs

First I want to say that Galaxy on fire 2 is such an amazing addicting game that I contiune to play even after beating the story however i wanted to ask a question about future updates. In a future update will there be an option to use the ipod touch or iphone as a controller and use the ipad as the screen after universal support is updated in the game?

Thanks

Favorite: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD; Mass Effect Infiltrator; Jazz, Trump's Journey; Star Battalion; Groove, End Night
11-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyatf View Post
Dear Fishlabs

First I want to say that Galaxy on fire 2 is such an amazing addicting game that I contiune to play even after beating the story however i wanted to ask a question about future updates. In a future update will there be an option to use the ipod touch or iphone as a controller and use the ipad as the screen after universal support is updated in the game?

Thanks
LOL...
Isn't easier (and cheaper) to buy a PC and Freelancer?
Don't get me wrong, but the image of someone wiring up 1100 pounds worth of hardware to play a game is kinda funny...lol
Don't take it personal..

There are other games with this feature?
11-10-2010, 09:55 AM
I've been waiting to get an iTunes gift card to get this game, but after reading some of this thread, I'm not sure it's for me. Overall, it seems like people are in it more for the trading/collecting and not the combat due to the weak controls.

I'm not really into the whole trading/collecting thing...partly due to having to play games in short time periods. I'm more about the action. What is a better alternative as far as space combat is concerned?
11-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I've been waiting to get an iTunes gift card to get this game, but after reading some of this thread, I'm not sure it's for me. Overall, it seems like people are in it more for the trading/collecting and not the combat due to the weak controls.
The controls are only weak if you have a weak ship. If you have a ship with good handling and guns, the controls are great, and the combat is very exciting.

Quote:
I'm not really into the whole trading/collecting thing...partly due to having to play games in short time periods. I'm more about the action. What is a better alternative as far as space combat is concerned?
Sounds like you'd rather play something like Star Battalion. But be warned, that game may have the action, but it isn't nearly as original or as deep as Galaxy on Fire 2.
11-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatz666 View Post
LOL...
Isn't easier (and cheaper) to buy a PC and Freelancer?
Don't get me wrong, but the image of someone wiring up 1100 pounds worth of hardware to play a game is kinda funny...lol
Don't take it personal..

There are other games with this feature?
The Incident was just upgraded with this feature.

Favorite: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD; Mass Effect Infiltrator; Jazz, Trump's Journey; Star Battalion; Groove, End Night

Last edited by tonyatf; 11-10-2010 at 10:55 AM.
11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post

then you would like Star Battalion