★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Joined: May 2009
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 353
Send a message via Skype™ to diabolus
Galaxy on Fire is one of the best games for iOS.
I think Supernova is a great add-on, played few hours already.
A small video of gameplay on my iPhone 4S:


Youtube link | Pop Up

instagram.com/freezelighter
09-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolus View Post
Galaxy on Fire is one of the best games for iOS.
I think Supernova is a great add-on, played few hours already.
A small video of gameplay on my iPhone 4S:

YouTube: video
God fuc**** bless you man. Now I know why I got that stupid bug!!!

09-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 26
I have a stupid question: since the HD version performs so poorly on mi iPhone 4, I decided to buy the non-HD version, but when I atempted to restore the purchases to be able to use the other version's save, nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong or the iaps are version exclusive?
09-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
I have a stupid question: since the HD version performs so poorly on mi iPhone 4, I decided to buy the non-HD version, but when I atempted to restore the purchases to be able to use the other version's save, nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong or the iaps are version exclusive?
They are version exclusive. If you have installed both versions you unlock Valkyrie for the HD version though.
09-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
They are version exclusive. If you have installed both versions you unlock Valkyrie for the HD version though.
Rats! I should have asked before doing this... Thanks for the quick answer...
10-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 101
I bought the Supernova add-on a few days ago and just finished it. Great storyline with heaps of new things added. I don't think I'm even halfway to getting up to date with the best gear even though I did at the end of Valkyrie.

Just wondering though, for those of you who haven't bought the Kaamo VIP pass, how much are the exclusive ships and gear being sold for?
10-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Woot on sale but how long?
10-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Woot on sale but how long?
Developers says $0.99 sale is until November 4 in sales forum.
10-31-2012, 10:19 AM
I just bought hd version to on the touch
10-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 242
Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny1st
I saved my game on OpenFeint a long time ago.
Now I want to play from that point and it doesn't work by clicking the "refresh" button.
Any ideas?

Last edited by Johnny1st; 10-31-2012 at 12:00 PM.