Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-28-2012, 07:02 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Seriously???...

Wait, no, really? I have to buy all the expansions again for the HD version!? What!?

I already purchased the game twice, in SD and HD. Don't make me buy all the expansion packs again. That's really lame.

Someone tell me I'm doing something wrong here... That sucks if I have to pay for Valkyrie and Supernova again...
Old 12-29-2012, 06:58 AM

Right, I loaded up the SD version and when I went to the hanger I was treated with an advert to clash of the clans. WHY am I getting adds when I've payed for it?????
Old 12-31-2012, 11:56 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Haven't played this in a while so decided to load it up last night and I'm getting constant crashes. Mostly if I'm playing and need to put the game in sleep then the game crashes as soon as I resume my game. In the odd chance that it doesn't crash after I resume from sleep then it crashes shortly after.

Very annoying especially considering this was once one of my favorite iOS games. Glad I noticed this before I purchased the HD version for my iPad Mini which should be showing up in the mail shortly.

EDIT: alright so I deleted an re-installed and started a new file. Seems to have fixed the crashing issue. Sucks I lost my file but I'm good to go again. Kind of sucks I need to repurchase the DLC along with the HD version even though I already own them for the standard edition. Oh well.

Last edited by Drucifer; 12-31-2012 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I was thinking about buying the HD version, but I was also wondering about the expansions.

I bought the game a whiiiile ago, and noticed that, randomly, some popups with ads come up?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosappsrock View Post
Wait, no, really? I have to buy all the expansions again for the HD version!? What!?

I already purchased the game twice, in SD and HD. Don't make me buy all the expansion packs again. That's really lame.

Someone tell me I'm doing something wrong here... That sucks if I have to pay for Valkyrie and Supernova again...
My understanding is that Valkerie is free if you have both versions installed on your device. Supernova is not though.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by operaguy2112 View Post
My understanding is that Valkerie is free if you have both versions installed on your device. Supernova is not though.
If I am not wrong , that promotion is already over.

On the other hand , can someone advice me whether i should get the valkyrie+supernova bundle or valkyrie only?

I saw in the forums about how much harder it is to earn money after they updated to Supernova, though I am not sure if the rebalanced economy update comes with the Supernova addon or they are separate?

So I was wondering if I should get the valkyrie addon and get a decent ship and some extra cash before getting supernova?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:59 AM

I just reinstalled this game on my 4s. The game spontaneously quits every time I go to the load/save game screen. Can't load an old game from iCloud or, even more troubling, can't save a new game. I've reinstalled several times...no luck. Same thing with HD version. Anyone else run into this problem?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:10 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylos View Post
Right, I loaded up the SD version and when I went to the hanger I was treated with an advert to clash of the clans. WHY am I getting adds when I've payed for it?????
Because Big Fish doesn't give a **** about you. Or me. Loaded the HD version (which I bought at it's highest price) back up recently, and the Kamp Club disappeared. The whole effing planet/spacestation is just gone from the interstellar map. DubleyouTeeEff?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:11 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer View Post
Haven't played this in a while so decided to load it up last night and I'm getting constant crashes. Mostly if I'm playing and need to put the game in sleep then the game crashes as soon as I resume my game. In the odd chance that it doesn't crash after I resume from sleep then it crashes shortly after.

Very annoying especially considering this was once one of my favorite iOS games. Glad I noticed this before I purchased the HD version for my iPad Mini which should be showing up in the mail shortly.

EDIT: alright so I deleted an re-installed and started a new file. Seems to have fixed the crashing issue. Sucks I lost my file but I'm good to go again. Kind of sucks I need to repurchase the DLC along with the HD version even though I already own them for the standard edition. Oh well.
Don't give them money twice for the same content. Dammit, people need to stop rewarding this crap.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just downloaded. The TA article I just read says the game has a way to transfer your progress from the standard version over to HD. Anyone know how to do this?
I'd rather not lose my save games before I delete the standard version.