★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Does anyone know how many missions I have to do before that guy contacts me for going back into Terran space? This is like the very beginning of the game. Thanks!
11-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox_R View Post
Does anyone know how many missions I have to do before that guy contacts me for going back into Terran space? This is like the very beginning of the game. Thanks!
I am not sure, I forgot. However I think it was around 10 or so?

Not too many at all.

11-06-2010, 10:18 AM
ей вы суки давайте русский язык !!! я че зря только игру купил? когда русский будит жиды амереканские ?

when wakes update?

Last edited by jayr; 11-06-2010 at 10:24 AM.
11-06-2010, 10:36 AM
finally broke down and started playing the pixelated version on my ipad.... things are quite different from the previous version....

am i missing something or is there no mission indicator on your HUD? i.e. if i have to go to a planet, i have to flail about mindlessly in hopes of the little icon crossing my view?

i'm thinking if i accept a mission, i should be able to leave the station and see on my hud where to go automatically right? or do i have to go into the map before i leave, find the planet with the icon and double tap it to get it to be waypoint for the autopilot? just seems like an extra step for nothing.

also, is there a key for the icons while in space?
11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
finally broke down and started playing the pixelated version on my ipad.... things are quite different from the previous version....

am i missing something or is there no mission indicator on your HUD? i.e. if i have to go to a planet, i have to flail about mindlessly in hopes of the little icon crossing my view?

i'm thinking if i accept a mission, i should be able to leave the station and see on my hud where to go automatically right? or do i have to go into the map before i leave, find the planet with the icon and double tap it to get it to be waypoint for the autopilot? just seems like an extra step for nothing.

also, is there a key for the icons while in space?
p.s. if your iPad's jailbroken, install FullForce and play the game in full HD glory.

err yes to the accept mission thingy, that's how it is.
11-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
Lol. Sometimes.

Quote:
i'm thinking if i accept a mission, i should be able to leave the station and see on my hud where to go automatically right?
That would be a nice feature.

Quote:
or do i have to go into the map before i leave, find the planet with the icon and double tap it to get it to be waypoint for the autopilot? just seems like an extra step for nothing.
That's what I've been doing. Or I just flail about for the icon.
11-06-2010, 12:18 PM
thanks guys, at least i'm not missing something.

not jailbroken, will make a decision on that after ios4.2 rolls out...
11-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Anyone know where I can find alot of gold? I've checked Weymire and Pescal. Or somewhere I can mine them.
11-06-2010, 12:59 PM
help please

i just started playng this game, how do i get out of the space lounge & back to the campaign? or do i have the completed the space lounge missions? thanks
11-06-2010, 01:07 PM
How do I find wormholes? I have that thing that shows them on maps, but what am I looking for?

No Sig