★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chudio Limited
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.5 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The tournament begins and as a Knight of the realm you are expected to kaSmash your way to victory. The respect of your peers, the loyalty of your men, the devotion of your subjects and the adoration of the crowd all hang on your being able to rise to the challenges that await you. Speed, awareness and accuracy are your most valuable weapons in this arena.

To score well and win the trophies at each level, you will need to look, see and react in a split second. Match the shields, pennants, barrels, helmets and parchments to what you see and kaSmash away. Clear the screen before the timer runs out. The quicker you are the more you will score, but make a mistake and you will lose time. Score well and you will be rewarded with a bejeweled chalice by Sir Thunder. Challenge other Knights to beat your score and post your results to the global challenge league table. Be the best, kaSmash your way to the top and become the Knight that every other Knight looks up to.

-THIS VERSION IS FOR THE IPHONE
-MEDIEVAL MANIA
-SPEED AND ACCURACY MATCHING GAME
-3 PLAYABLE LEVELS TO CHALLENGE YOU
-HOURS AND HOURS OF HOT KNIGHT ACTION
-OPEN FEINT CONNECTIVITY
-FACEBOOK COMMUNITY BUTTON

Follow us on Twitter for kaSmash updates:
http://twitter.kasmash.com

Become a fan of kaSmash on Facebook:
http://facebook.kasmash.com

jenchudio's comments:
We are very happy to announce that "kaSmash" is now available for download from the app store!

OK so here's a little bit about our game...

As a squire, you are on a quest for knighthood glory under the fierce guidance of Sir Thunder, Knight of Thundershire and KaSmash Champion!

Set in the Thundershire jousting arena in medieval Britain you are surrounded by colourful banners, tents and shields. Spurred on by your cheering fans you face a board of jousting targets which you need to clear as quickly as possible but be careful, hit the wrong target and it will cost you dearly.

To become a KaSmash champion requires skill, accuracy and tenacity and you need to have your wits about you plus lightning fast reflexes to become a true Knight. Practice makes perfect as each round you win brings you closer to your glory. Collect GOLD in all fifteen challenges and you can be truly called a Knight of KaSmash.

kaSmash a fast and furious time based matching game perfectly optimised for touch-screen devices.

-THIS VERSION IS FOR THE IPHONE
-MEDIEVAL MANIA
-SPEED AND ACCURACY MATCHING GAME
-3 PLAYABLE LEVELS ON THE LITE VERSION AND 15 LEVELS ON THE FULL GAME TO CHALLENGE YOU
-HOURS AND HOURS OF HOT KNIGHT ACTION
-OPEN FEINT CONNECTIVITY
-FACEBOOK AND TWITTER COMMUNITY BUTTONS

Here are some screenshots of the game:

Front screen

Options to share KaSmash

A full game screen, idea is to match the icon on the right and smash the matching icons as quickly as you can

One of the harder levels!

Example level score screen

If you wish to download kaSmash LITE click this link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/kasmash-lite/id390139132?mt=8

If you wish to download kaSmash FULL click this link:http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/kasmash/id390606897?mt=8

We hope you enjoy this highly addictive game!

From everyone at 2010 Chudio Ltd
10-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Nice graphics. Checking out the lite right now...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

10-26-2010, 08:19 AM
I'm sure Gabe made a thread about this last week.

Invaders Must Die.
10-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I'm sure Gabe made a thread about this last week.
He did and i purchased the game quite a fun addictive time waster
10-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi guys,

Glad you like it!

Would you mind letting me know where the post by Gabe is? It's v interesting to see what people think about our game.

Thanks!
10-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenchudio View Post
Hi guys,

Glad you like it!

Would you mind letting me know where the post by Gabe is? It's v interesting to see what people think about our game.

Thanks!
I don't think it got a single response actually, so don't bother.

I thought it was a ridiculously simple yet ridiculously polished game that was worth anybody's buck, for what it's worth. Only thing I'd wish for: appropriately different sound effects for breaking the different items. When I moved onto the flags and heard the same sound effect as for the shields I was somewhat disappointed.
10-27-2010, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I don't think it got a single response actually, so don't bother.

I thought it was a ridiculously simple yet ridiculously polished game that was worth anybody's buck, for what it's worth. Only thing I'd wish for: appropriately different sound effects for breaking the different items. When I moved onto the flags and heard the same sound effect as for the shields I was somewhat disappointed.
Well thank you We are very pleased with it.

About the flag sounds...I see your point but if we did this we may have to change the name of the game! (kaWoosh may not have the same ring to it! )

Thanks for your feedback though! Much appreciated. Really interesting to see what people think!