★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the millions of players that have made We Rule the longest-running social game on iOS.

YOUR KINGDOM
Create and customize your own vibrant world with over 1,500+ characters, buildings and decorations! Build everything from epic fantasy structures such as Valhalla and the Minotaur's Labyrinth, to real-world landmarks like St. Basil's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. Expand your Kingdom with additional realms, cultivate magical crops and then change it all on a whim with easy-to-use redesign tools.

YOUR CHALLENGE
Team up with fellow Rulers online to tackle Goals to earn exclusive items and rewards. Participate in the rich We Rule community by connecting with other fans on http://facebook.com/ngmocogames/.

YOUR FRIENDS
We Rule is powered by the plus+ network! Play with your friends, conduct business in their Kingdom or utilize the Social Map to explore the rest of the We Rule universe.

News: http://werule.ngmoco.com/
Support: http://support.ngmoco.com/
Community: http://facebook.com/ngmocogames/

Note: Internet connectivity is required to play this game.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/we-rule-quests-for-ipad/id391625220?mt=8
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm confused. Is this sort of like Gold/Red, or does this app add new content that won't be available in the original We Rule?
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
I'm confused. Is this sort of like Gold/Red, or does this app add new content that won't be available in the original We Rule?
Unlike red and gold (which just rewarded you with 10 extra mojo for downloading) This is an upgrade to We Rule. The download is required and it will tell you next time you start up your game. This update adds quests to the game, which is basically the same as placing orders, but you are givin objectives when you select a quest, which will reward you with specific items for your town only achieved by completing them. I guess new ones will be added weekly.

All your info will transfer over to the upgrade when you sign in with your plus account name.

Why they just didn't update the app? Probably to get into the 'new and noteworthy' section in the app store, and also to get into the top 25 free downloads section.
10-28-2010, 08:34 PM
If the developers come by here would you please answer this question for me? I tried contacting support, but they only deal with technical queries there so there is no other way I will find out.

Will the Unicorn's Meadow ever be released again in the game?

I ask here because saved games from the other apps continue in this one, so I assume the items and systems will be the same.

I was visiting somebody elses kingdom and saw one, so I looked in the buildings section to find what gives it. Couldn't see anything on there that sounded likely so I went to the wiki. It says there that it is no longer available.

It's a good game, but when I found out I'd missed what would have been my favourite Kingdom piece I lost interest in playing. Just wondering if I should ever download it again.

To most people it will be a strange reason to stop playing, but Unicorns have been my favourite mythical beasties since my childhood.

~ Game Center ID: Amalah ~
~ Plus+ ID, OpenFeint ID: UnicornMoon ~
~ Playing: Tiny Wings, Chocolate Tycoon, Pocket Frogs, Sad Princess, Stylish Dash ~
10-30-2010, 01:22 PM
All of a sudden a bunch of my ruby groves in my north kingdom are gone??
11-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalah View Post
If the developers come by here would you please answer this question for me? I tried contacting support, but they only deal with technical queries there so there is no other way I will find out.

Will the Unicorn's Meadow ever be released again in the game?

I ask here because saved games from the other apps continue in this one, so I assume the items and systems will be the same.

I was visiting somebody elses kingdom and saw one, so I looked in the buildings section to find what gives it. Couldn't see anything on there that sounded likely so I went to the wiki. It says there that it is no longer available.

It's a good game, but when I found out I'd missed what would have been my favourite Kingdom piece I lost interest in playing. Just wondering if I should ever download it again.

To most people it will be a strange reason to stop playing, but Unicorns have been my favourite mythical beasties since my childhood.
Amalah, I am not a developer for We Rule but ngmoco has been doing this a lot with their other We games (Farm and City). They introduce new buildings for a limited time, if you miss them you are out of luck. Sorry about that but the devs are trying to get players to play these games on a daily basis.

I have asked if we can gift buildings to other Plus+ gamers for a profit but have not heard anything back about that suggestion.

1) Tried out AT&T tethering and did not have enough money for the pole.
2) Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
3) Still can't use the "Cut" function on the AT&T bill...current 4.x issues