★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the epic adventures in this action side-scrolling game with numerous collectible treasures.

Collect antiques, jewels and weapons as you smash your way against wild animals through forest, desert, ancient temple and lots of exciting places on the mysterious island.

- support for Retina Display
- 2D side-scrolling treasure hunting
- gorgeous cartoon graphics
- beat 'em up with smooth and stunning fights
- 25 hidden antiques to be found
- 48 treasures to be collected
- 15 types of weapon to use
- 35 stages of exciting adventures
- 5 different sceneries to explore
- upgradeable character abilities
- Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
- and more...

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email support@meridiande.com

Follow Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE

Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook

Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/meridianchannel

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-26-2010, 06:58 PM
I know that there is Game Center support, but is there OpenFeint included as well? If not, then can you access achievements in-game or is it only through Game Center?

10-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Looks pretty good it's Indiana Jones as a boy
10-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I know that there is Game Center support, but is there OpenFeint included as well? If not, then can you access achievements in-game or is it only through Game Center?
It's Game Center only but you can access it within the game
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Interesting, but no telling from the video whether or not this is just a walk left/right button masher. I always scratch my head at these "creatively edited" promo vids: either they're trying to hide something or doing themselves a disservice if there really is depth to the gameplay.
10-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Looks cool, it's Meridien, it's only 99 cents at the moment but what a huge download!

Will think on this - one of those - could be cool; could be awful sorts of games!
10-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I've only played through the tutorial but so far it's pretty cool well worth a buck . Now back to playing something that's really cool Red Dead Redemption Undead Awakening it's cool to kill Zombies
10-26-2010, 07:38 PM
It is a fairly polished game with nice cartoon graphics. It is a walk to your right game but the dog alerts you to areas you can dig for treasure. There are also caves to explore but again same set up as above.

You can upgrade your character and your items by using cash from the enemies you have killed. There is a world map and you can go back and play areas again.

To be honest I got pretty annoyed trying to dig up treasures only to get pelted by bat attacks. The enemies come back a couple of seconds after you beat them. However, once I upgraded my whip and could take them out with one shot, it wasn't so bad.

Decent game for a buck but I can see the formula running thin soon.
10-27-2010, 04:55 AM

Does the game also have cool unique bosses ? Like that you must defeat every 5 or so stages

How are the controls for the game ? I know meridian usually makes smooth games, I am hoping this is no different
10-27-2010, 08:54 AM
I am having a bunch of fun with this game. I didn't understand the upgrade mechanics at first so started over after finishing only three stages just to correct myself and head in the direction I wanted to. The controls are easy left to right; but I find it difficult to jump and use a weapon at the same time. I have been able to accomplish this but hardly on a regular basis - I would say 1 out of 10 times. So for the high flying bats I just rely on my dog's bark to lower them and then kill them then. This might change though if I upgrade a certain trait though so this might just be for this portion of the game and for what I have chosen to upgrade.

There seems to be a LOT of content and a ton of collectible items so it seems like there will be a lot of replay. I replayed a level or two just to get more coins and I found different things each time. So lot of stuff in there hiding.

One thing though about the scoring system - you get points for killing an enemy. But the enemies (at this point in my game only bats and wolves) are always spawning. So to increase my score I could stay at the end of the level, wait for as many enemies as I can to kill (before I get bored I suppose), artificially inflate my high score, and then leave if my health gets too low. That doesn't seem very balanced as it appears the more patient you are the higher your score. Maybe this too changes as I progress in the game but at the current levels it seems the more time you have to play a level the higher your score will be. Doesn't seem fair - maybe have a max number of enemies per level spawning? Again maybe it does and I just haven't stuck around long enough to find out! But at least that so that there is a max score per level based on the maximum number of enemies that will spawn.

Overall there have been much worse games for a higher price tag than this one! The graphics are great, everything does what it is supposed to do (minus the gripes I mentioned above), so I would encourage you to get this at the sale price if you have any interest in 2D side scrollers.