★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Qiao Jin
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: xfighter2!IPAD2HD.shiwan.com

===== FREE LIMITED =====

More than 500,000 downloans!!!

NEW AND NOTEWORTHY FEATURED ON 66 STORE!!!

TOP 10 all game in:
France,Japan,Korea,Armenia,Hong Kong,Indonesia,Macau,Malaysia,Chile......

If crashed on start or playing game, please close others apps or restart your device.

We will release a update to fixed crash problem, please wait...

thanks

XFighter is a top-down vertical scrolling shooter game.

The game shares many similarities with the Raiden series and 1942 series .

In the game the player has to shoot down enemy planes; to avoid enemy fire, the player can perform a roll or "loop-the-loop."

XFighter features various power-ups, including smart bombs and other power-ups which modify the types of projectiles that the player's ship fires. The lite version of the game features 1 level .At the end of level 1 is a boss bomber plane that the player must defeat to finish the level.
Features:
-two control mode (tile device or swipe) -3 difficulty
-various enemys and bosses
-various power-ups

The full version of the game Xfighter will be released in severals weeks. welcome to hear your advices . Enter the game right now and enjoy the pleasure of the game. Thanks .
email: infiworksstudio@gmail.com

Our Game:
Doodle cannon 2G
Doodle cannon 2GS(FREE)
Apache killer
Attack Submarine
A griddler
Doodle block(FREE)
10-26-2010, 08:18 PM
pls leave review for it

10-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Looks a lot like Raiden. Well, good luck with it.

Not since the 1990's did I think I'd ever say this again, but we may have too many SHMUPS now.
10-27-2010, 12:47 AM
This doesn't just look like raiden, but those enemy ships are direct sprite rips of the raiden ship. No sale for stolen artwork. Ever.
10-27-2010, 01:21 AM
I have X-Fighter Classic (Free) which, once installed becomes X-Fighter Lite? But there's no other X-Fighter 1...also the title screen is exactly the same as the title screen for this one (except it says lite) and the screenshots here look like the exact same game, so I'm going to assume this is just the ad-free version of X-Fighter Classic packaged as a sequel.

So yes, the lite is ad-supported so I dunno if that one is the full game with ads or not, but I'll never find out, because there is an in-game lag (even in airplane mode) that makes it unplayable. Otherwise it seems it is an incredibly bland shmup. There are about 15 other shmups I would recommend over this one in the app store.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
10-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Just noticed from looking at this old thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...light=xfighter

It's the same game, re-released as part 2?

And the original "classic" version became the ad-supported lite version for "part 2."

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
10-27-2010, 07:59 AM
How many times is this guy going to re-release this game?

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
10-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post
How many times is this guy going to re-release this game?
As many times as he can, I'll wager.