★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FABULAPPS
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can you help Kiko in his quest to get the precious totem back?

Featured at the WWDC 2011 Apple's Keynote!

Simply swipe each character with one finger to make them move to their respective targets. Use obstacles at your advantage!

Solve 200 levels through 4 beautiful worlds, create your own levels using the level editor and share them with your friends!

Hundreds of levels to unlock, Thousands to create!

Solve over 200 exciting and fun levels, divided in three levels of difficulty
Create your own levels with the easy-to-use Level Editor and send them to your friends!
Hours of swiping puzzle fun!
Unlock 15 achievements and compete on leaderboards through Game Center
Georgous & Crisp graphics optimized for Retina Display
Great soundtrack and sound effects (music composed by Mike Weiser)

"Awesome app. Super fun, and not to mention extremely addicting. It even has a level editor to challenge your friends! Awesome. Check it out!"
- Player Review

"Kiko: The Last Totem is a competently-made, challenging little puzzle game. It's definitely worth checking out."
- 4/5 Gamezebo

"The graphics and sound are absolutely top-notch in this game. If youre into puzzle games, then this one is a must-own."
- 5/5 Appolicious

"This app is a hit in the making. Having the luxury of being able to create and share your own maps alone makes this a worthwhile buy."
- AppVader

"Kiko: The Last Totem is great example of a truly polished puzzle game on the iPhone."
- iPhoneFreak

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71198
10-27-2010, 08:13 AM
This looks very nice and polished and definitely my kind of game! Seems as though this will be a long waiting day today with SO many releases!

10-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Hm... iPod version, I wonder how well it scales up

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Looks nicee!
10-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Congrats on the release friends. Best of luck with it.

Invaders Must Die.
10-27-2010, 01:04 PM
awesome game with awesome price...it's mine (I've purchase 4 games today...this will be the 5th!! lol)

I love this world!
10-27-2010, 02:25 PM
150 levels sold me on it, definitely picking this one up tonight

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
10-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
150 levels sold me on it, definitely picking this one up tonight
I dont get the point of the game... is it like the pirate game (http://appshopper.com/games/dizzy-sailor). Somehow there are different characters to control? but the price and the GC integration makes it really intersting

Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
10-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
I dont get the point of the game... is it like the pirate game (http://appshopper.com/games/dizzy-sailor). Somehow there are different characters to control? but the price and the GC integration makes it really intersting
It's a puzzle game. Each kiko can only be moved up down right or left and once you move them they only stop moving once they hit a wall or other object. You have to get each one to their portal or bed or whatever and they can only go to that portal or bed that matches their color. If the portal or bed thing is in the center of the floor, merely running over the thing won't get the kiko to stop moving and land on the goal. To clear each level you will have to successfully manipulate them all till you have gotten each one to their goal spot/portal/bed.... Is that any clearer?
This is one of many of this type of puzzle game I have seen but this looks like a really good version of it and a level editor sounds really cool!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Great puzzle game that has a lot of content. 150 levels will actually take a while. Gameplay is in some ways similar to Quell but having multiple colours should make it more difficult. Its also far more relaxing because there is no limit or goals based on moves.

Really vibrant graphics, solid controls and has all the good things you want (retina, profiles, game center & editor). Very reasonable price considering how polished the game is. Hopefully this gets recognised early and doesn't get lost in the app store. Deserves to be featured by Apple.

If you like your puzzle games, buy this.