★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FABULAPPS
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 41.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Can you help Kiko in his quest to get the precious totem back?

Featured at the WWDC 2011 Apple's Keynote!

Simply swipe each character with one finger to make them move to their respective targets. Use obstacles at your advantage!

Solve 200 levels through 4 beautiful worlds, create your own levels using the level editor and share them with your friends!

Hundreds of levels to unlock, Thousands to create!

COOL FEATURES:

Solve over 200 exciting and fun levels, divided in three levels of difficulty
Create your own levels with the easy-to-use Level Editor and send them to your friends!
Hours of swiping puzzle fun!
Unlock 15 achievements and compete on leaderboards through Game Center
Georgous & Crisp graphics optimized for Retina Display
Great soundtrack and sound effects (music composed by Mike Weiser)

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!

"Awesome app. Super fun, and not to mention extremely addicting. It even has a level editor to challenge your friends! Awesome. Check it out!"
- Player Review

"Kiko: The Last Totem is a competently-made, challenging little puzzle game. It's definitely worth checking out."
- 4/5 Gamezebo

"The graphics and sound are absolutely top-notch in this game. If youre into puzzle games, then this one is a must-own."
- 5/5 Appolicious

"This app is a hit in the making. Having the luxury of being able to create and share your own maps alone makes this a worthwhile buy."
- AppVader

"Kiko: The Last Totem is great example of a truly polished puzzle game on the iPhone."
- iPhoneFreak

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71197
10-27-2010, 07:46 AM
For 1.99 I may not be able to resist. How come all the good releases happen in clusters? Seriously, there is never a day when there's only one great release! ....app store making me broke....but I love it anyway

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Out in US!

Ok... out of not wanting to triple - post I'm gonna post a little here!
- the stars ... whats with that? If you do the level with the fewest amount of moves, you get four stars. But these stars dont seem to be recorded anywhere...
- the totem pieces - are those just handed out randomly? I went through like 10 levels and only got 1 peice... does that mean I'm doing something wrong or are they just preset to be given out once every X amount of levels are beat.

Other than that, so far, really enjoying the game. Its pretty much exactly what you see in the vid but it plays really well.

Last edited by songbird; 10-27-2010 at 10:44 PM.
10-27-2010, 10:58 PM
I really like the look but this type of puzzle game has never been one of my favorites. However, I may grab it at some point.
10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I really like the look but this type of puzzle game has never been one of my favorites. However, I may grab it at some point.
Theres an iPhone version for 99 cents if you want it but dont wanna pay the full 1.99 since you're not sure you like it