★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Itchy Interactive
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: On a train, in the car or waiting for your loved one to come home from work? Then why not try and Poker Yourself!

Poker Yourself is an Open Feint enabled Texas Hold Em style poker solitaire game for the iPhone. Featuring online leaderboards and tons of achievements, Poker Yourself will keep you amused for hours.

Features

* Unlock achievement awards using OpenFeint.
* Biggest Banks leaderboard and Historic Highs using OpenFeint.
* Supports portrait and landscape autorotation.
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Battery friendly.

Itchy Interactive's comments:

On a train, in the car or waiting for your loved one to come home from work? Then why not try and Poker Yourself!

What is it?
This is the first game from Itchy Interactive. Poker Yourself is an Open Feint enabled Texas Hold ‘Em style poker solitaire game for the iPhone. Featuring online leaderboards, tons of achievements and customization, Poker Yourself will keep you amused for hours. So head on over to the store to try it out now …

Features
  • Unlock achievement awards using OpenFeint.
  • Biggest Banks leaderboard and Historic Highs using OpenFeint.
  • Supports portrait and landscape autorotation.
  • Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch.
  • Battery friendly.

Website
http://www.itchyinteractive.com/poker-yourself/

App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/poker-yourself/id397878228
10-27-2010, 10:07 AM
Misleading title... I was expecting to poke her myself :/

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
Misleading title... I was expecting to poke her myself :/
You never know - that might be an easter egg in a future update ?!

Itchy Interactive Developer
10-27-2010, 04:00 PM
How To Play: from http://www.itchyinteractive.com/poker-yourself/

* You begin with four 2-card poker hands and a bank of $50.
* At the beginning of each game you need to select the value of the chips you want to gamble. You have the choice to remember this decision for the rest of the session.
* At the “preflop” you get to distribute four chips among the various hands. You must bet the entire four chips.
* The “flop” is dealt. 3 more cards, face up. You now must bet another four chips among the hands.
* The “turn” is dealt. 1 more card, face up. You now must bet another four chips among the hands.
* The “river” is dealt. No more betting!
* The “showdown” will calculate the best 5-card poker hand for each of the four hands. In the case of a tie they all are considered winners.
* You win an equal amount that you bet for each winning hand and you lose the money you bet on losing hands.
* The game is over if your bank reaches $0.
11-01-2010, 12:24 AM
I bought this game and here's my impression. I've never liked solitaire, but I like this game. So this is the first one-man card game that I've liked. I've spent more time playing this game than most of the others that I've bought. I used to play Texas Hold-Em in clubs so I'm familiar with the game mechanics. Even if you've never played before, you'll figure out what's going on within just a few hands. I like the semi-cerebral part of the game and the somewhat surprising luck factor. The betting is just an amusement to help keep you focused and interested in the outcome.

With this game, what you see is what you get. If it looks like something you would enjoy, then I recommend buying it.
06-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Just released v.1.1 update which includes support for iOS 4.3 and iOS 5.0 beta.

Better late than never I guess!

Itchy Interactive Developer