★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Political Fury: Primary 2012 is the latest update to the premier politics app in the App Store!

If you want to talk politics or current events, learn about what's going on in the world, or just show off how much smarter you than those pesky Republicans/Democrats this is the place to do it!

We have a ton of exciting new features and even more planned for the Election 2012 edition coming next summer so read below to find out more!

======================================

THE KNOWLEDGE BATTLE

Establish which party is the smartest!
Compete head-to-head online in American trivia.
If you win you contribute points to your partys global score!

CUSTOM FORUMS

Talk politics with the community.
Custom-built for seamless integration!
Subscribe to other players.
Build your own following!
Most active political forums on iOS (100,000+ posts)!

EDITORIAL SECTION

Original articles written specifically for the Political Fury community!
Follow our contributors on Twitter for updates and random musings on The Knowledge Battle, current events, and politics.

PRIMARY 2012 CENTER

Learn about the 2012 Presidential candidates.
Choose which candidate to support.
Compete in The Knowledge Battle to show your candidate has the smartest supporters!

OTHER FEATURES

Universal Support
Newsfeed updated daily with fresh articles
Daily polls (vote in all 150+)
Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
Take the Political Label Quiz!
Facebook and Twitter integration
1200+ trivia questions
Detailed stats on your performance

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

John McGuinness - "As a high school government teacher I find this app to be one of the best... While playing games on the iPad is great, this app shows what this technology is capable of doing - helping to inform, educate, and elevate the debate. Something many (perhaps all) politicians and members of the media could learn."

Centurion210jslantuniform - "This went from my OK games folder to my favorites"

Tigress - "One of the most original apps in the app store! Gorgeous interface, fun game play, great concept."

Holden2010 - "This is the most used app on my IPhone"

Matthew Davis - "The trivia questions are well crafted making for an enjoyable, competitive experience."

TheGarmac - "It's nice to see that both sides can compete in those mini games and do it in a civilized way."

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

Last updated: 10/11/2011
Total Number of Questions: 1350

PRESS and BEST RANKINGS

#1 Trivia Game in the App Store!
#1 Education Game in the App Store!
Only Game Featured in Apple's Election Center!

AppAdvice (4/5 stars) - "Yes, it is addictive"

148Apps (4.5/5 stars) - "Political Fury is a fun distraction that gives you the chance for bragging rights should you be on the winning side."

TouchArcade - "If you like trivia or have found yourself caught up in the pre-election drama, download Political Fury right away."

PadGadget - "Political Furys head-to-head trivia was very addictive. As a news junkie, it was hard for me to put down."

LITE VERSION NOW AVAILABLE

Political Fury Lite has been released! Now you can try Political Fury before you decide to purchase!

GET THE LATEST POLITICAL FURY NEWS!

Twitter.com/SuperBoise
Facebook.com/SuperBoise
YouTube.com/SuperBoiseStudios
10-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Aww... I thought this was a sequel to Corporate Fury... Bummer.

10-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I actually got this like two or three days ago when I first noticed it on the app store. I really enjoyed it. I'm a political junkie, so the questions were pretty easy for me, but it was a blast to play.

Last edited by Scrooge; 10-27-2010 at 08:17 PM.
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Can anyone do better?

Last edited by DaveMc99; 01-15-2011 at 12:26 PM.
10-27-2010, 09:16 PM
How have you played 130 games

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	233.0 KB
ID:	24998
10-28-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
How have you played 130 games
The games are fast.. over 3240 games have been played so far.

10-28-2010, 06:39 AM
OK, a few comments now that I've played it a bit more. When I first got the game for free a few days ago, I accidentally clicked on "Don't allow to find location" or whatever it says. Realizing my mistake as soon as I started to play the game, I looked all over for a way to fix it, but I couldn't see anywhere how to change this including in the location settings, so yesterday I tried re-downloading/reinstalling it. That didn't change a darn thing. So basically, I'm the man without a state or country at the moment.

I have noticed what I think are two errors, but it's possible that due to the fast pace of the game my finger touched the wrong choices. Here are the questions that I think might contain errors:

1. There is a question concerning who wrote the Declaration of Independence. I thought I clicked Thomas Jefferson and was first responder, but it marked me wrong. The little bit of trivia even said Thomas Jefferson which we all know is the correct answer.

2. There is a question on the Supreme Court and whether it has the power to declare laws of Congress unconstitutional. I don't remember the wording exactly, but I believe it was a true/false question and the answer I chose was marked incorrect when I think the wording of the question would make that choice correct. The SCOTUS obviously does have the power to strike down congressional legislation.

Sorry to nitpick, and again, it could just be a result of sloppy touching or misreading the question or whatever, but while I always knew when/why I had made a mistake on other questions, these two were WTF moments.

All that having been said, when I first got this app a few days ago, it was free, which is almost a crime in my opinion because I think they deserve my money for making such a fun product. I'm not kidding. I really, really like this game. My only suggestions would be to make the hard questions a bit harder, add more questions since the games go so fast that you get through a lot of questions in no time at all, and eventually consider adding achievements/leaderboards. But besides those small little things, great game. Thanks to the developer for making it.

I saw in the about us section that leads to their website that they've developed other apps. I'll definitely look into buying those if they're still available.

Since we're posting results, here are my current stats:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	poligamestat1.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	25011  

Last edited by Scrooge; 10-28-2010 at 06:51 AM.
10-28-2010, 07:57 AM
i assume this is 95% US politics ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
10-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Front Page http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/28/political-fury/ It is no longer free.

Updated stats
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PF Total.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	25053