★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Eric Quessenberry
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 21.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Ranked in Top 40 for Games/Educational - USA ***

Toddler Fun HD is an amazing combination of four games in one, designed to keep your toddler and young one entertained for hours. Not only will they be entertained, but educated as well on the letters of the alphabet, numbers, planets and shapes.

Here is what your toddler will be able to do within the four various games.

Popping -
ABC's -- Pop letters of the alphabet as they float around the screen and hear the letter sounded out.
Star's -- Pop stars as they float around the screen and hear the sound of numbers being sounded out.
Planets -- Pop the planets as they float around the screen and hear the name of the planet being sounded out.

Matching -
The matching / memory game kids love to play will included three variations of it. You'll be able to match Toys, Animals, and Vehicles

Shapes -
Three different challenges for matching shapes up to one another with the third challenge offering three different
levels of difficulty and time based. Every game is randomized so, a different game setting each time you play.

Sounds -
Let your toddler explore Noah's Ark and the animals on it hearing what they sound like

* Thank you for your time in leaving a review / rating.

Stormtrix's comments:
Hey all,
My first toddler ipad app has been approved and is now in the iTunes store.
Really hope it gives some enjoyment to the little ones.
If you would like a promo code to try it out, please let me know.

Toddler Fun HD
Toddler Fun HD is a combination of four games in one, designed to keep your toddler and young one entertained for hours. Not only will they be entertained but educated as well on the letters of the alphabet, numbers, planets and shapes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toddlerfunhd/id399392087?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks,
Storm
10-28-2010, 12:32 AM
I would love a promo code. I ane a 2 yr old daughter who loves the iPad already. Will leave a review also. Thanks!

10-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Well, that's an app kids should really like. Would buy this one for sure.
10-28-2010, 03:21 AM
I love this app!
10-28-2010, 04:44 AM
I hope that there is a lite version so i can check it with my 2 year old son and my 4 year old daughter...
10-28-2010, 07:02 AM
i'd love a promo code, wanna try this for my daughter
10-28-2010, 08:31 AM
If there are any codes left, I'd like to try this with my 3 year old son... he loves these kind of apps....

Plus, we'd leave a review, of course.
10-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Morning,
Thanks all for the nice comments, i've sent out promo codes for those that requested.
It seems the reviews section for apps on the iTunes store though is missing.. not showing up for me anyways.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!
Storm
10-29-2010, 08:52 AM
2 1/2 daughter would love to rate this. Looks excellent!
10-29-2010, 11:42 AM
My 17-month old loves my iPad (the Toy Story app really) and I'd love a promo code to check this out with him.