★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ************************************************
YOU ARE THE HUNTED!
A global hunting adventure that quickly turns into a terrifying pursuit of the worlds deadliest animals. In the ultimate battle of man versus nature, American marksman Cole Rainsford and his estranged father go on a safari to hunt for man-eating beasts in the heart of the African wilderness.

Other Features:

- Full Console Title for the iPhone -
Hours of gameplay in this action packed first person adventure game

- Will you survive? Dare to Play!
A story of revenge and redemption as dark mysteries and secrets are revealed. Experience suspense, drama and kill-or-be killed scenarios in the ultimate fight for survival.

- The Worlds Deadliest Animals
Face the Worlds deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive.

- Shooting Galleries
Shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to hit the top scores.

- Online Score Posting
Share your high scores and achievements with friends online.

3GS devices or newer recommended for best play experience.

***** CHECK OUT MORE GAMES FROM ACTIVISION! *****
Call of Duty: Zombies, Guitar Hero, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Cabelas Dangerous Hunts, Rapala Pro Bass Fishing, Geometry Wars: Touch, and Pix Maze

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE HUNTED!
A global hunting adventure that quickly turns into a terrifying pursuit of the worlds deadliest animals. In the ultimate battle of man versus nature, American marksman Cole Rainsford and his estranged father go on a safari to hunt for man-eating beasts in the heart of the African wilderness.

Other Features:

- Full Console Title for the iPhone -
Hours of gameplay in this action packed first person adventure game

- Will you survive? Dare to Play!
A story of revenge and redemption as dark mysteries and secrets are revealed. Experience suspense, drama and kill-or-be killed scenarios in the ultimate fight for survival.

- The Worlds Deadliest Animals
Face the Worlds deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive.

- Shooting Galleries
Shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to hit the top scores.

- Online Score Posting
Share your high scores and achievements with friends online.

3GS devices or newer recommended for best play experience.
10-28-2010, 07:36 AM
so this is a full game unlike COD?
wow! though the graphics isn't impressive but it says 'Full Console Title' and with story so this might be good

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?

10-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Cool

eh
10-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Graphics look bad, and I'm guessing there's no retina support. But the gameplay could be alright.

Hakuna Matata
10-28-2010, 11:42 AM
So I got this and there is good and bad news. First, the bad. The graphics do leave a lot to be desired. Especially at close quarters, the textures are a bit rough. Another negative is that the animals seem to run in very pre-determined routes. It hurts the realism when the animals run what looks like a scripted route before charging you. Now the good. This is very much story-driven. It really isn't a traditional hunting game, it is much more of a survival horror game. I think people that wouldn't traditionally be interested in hunting games could really get into this. There is really good music which heightens the suspense, and the animal sound effects can really set a sense of unease. I certainly like it, but I know a lot of people might be disappointed with the graphics.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm happy with the game despite the graphics. The graphics could be better. They could also improve the realism when you shoot an animal. More blood needed. I believe that this is a full handheld version of the new console version.
10-28-2010, 04:47 PM
I might grab this, the console version comes with a kick ass rifle.
10-28-2010, 05:02 PM
I've really enjoyed playing this today. While I think this Platform (especially 4th gen) could handle both the full game AND hi-res graphics it appears that the developers were trying to make this playable on all devices. I understand this, and since that was their decision, I prefer that they gave full content and scaled back graphics rather than vice-versa. Perhaps they'll update this with scaled up graphics and retina support, perhaps not. I'm glad that it started content heavy, however, because that would be harder to update I would think.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
10-28-2010, 05:23 PM
just bought, seems good so far. The models could be better if they actually had facial expressions/details. I wish instead of just clicking on the red dots on a picture of a creature, it would be like a interactive video etc.
03-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Just got to playing this after buying it in October. Sadly, it's probably the worst hunting game I've tried so far on the iOS. Steer clear of this one even if you're an avid fan of the genre. Carnivores would be a good fix for any hunting game needs. This game just gives me a headache. 20 minutes wasted, but another 160 MB freed up.

Twitter: @back2this