★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hexage.net
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 27.6 MB
  • Version: 2.4.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: The only way out is the way through!

Run for your life through colorful neon mazes, chased by countless and ever-vigilant security forces.

Be creative - play stealthily to avoid encounters, prepare traps for your enemies or just rush as fast as you can right in front of their eyes. Figure out how to beat the system and destroy your captors in 32 action-packed levels. Steal from your dark adversary and leave his world in ruins!

Break out and take revenge!

FEATURES

Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.

32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist. Think of your own ways how to beat the game.

EVAC supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7

REVIEWS

"EVAC is a brilliant update of the Pac-Man formula, with a more laid-back pace and considered style."
- PocketGamer - Silver Award

"EVAC is nothing short of a mobile masterpiece, but then weve come to expect this from Hexage. We await the companys next release with heady expectation, but in the meantime EVAC will keep us glued to our phones for quite a while."
- KnowYourMobile.com

"Rarely do games accommodate so many different styles of gameplay while maintaining a perfect balance, but EVAC pulls it off. The games 24 challenging levels and excellent replay value offer great value for your buck. Fans of Pac-Man or arcade games in general, consider EVAC a no-brainer. Buy it."
- nodpad.com

SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK

Please contact support@hexage.net with any inquiry or feedback.

Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates and news.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/12/evac/
10-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Love the look, not really sure I understand how the controls work.

10-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Neon lovers dream.

EDIT: Isn't this coming out on iPhone/Touch?

Invaders Must Die.
10-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Evac

EVAC is coming to iPhone/iPod Touch any day soon.

We're just waiting for Apple's approval - hopefully they're not completely swamped with all the Halloween titles.
10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexage View Post

We're just waiting for Apple's approval - hopefully they're not completely swamped with all the Halloween titles.
Congrats on the release! I've been waiting for this one
Good luck with the app store review process for the iPhone/iTouch version.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-29-2010, 01:32 PM
I am very much waiting for this! I love all of your games!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
10-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexage View Post

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. In the mean time, enjoy the game those of you have picked it up for iPad.

Invaders Must Die.
10-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Downloading!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
10-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Played the first three levels.
Just like with radiant, you have taken an old concept and made some wonderful with it. Lovely game.

My only two comments would be that the controls needs time to get used to. And, even more important, I hope you will plan for more levels somehow or another way to make the game fovea playable!

Now my problem is .... I cannot play PAC MAN again, EVAC is so great!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
10-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Evac hd

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I will repost from the Evac iPhone/iPod thread:

EVAC HD is controlled with a control point under your thumb - just like a joystick. You just tap or slide above the control point to go up, below the point to go down etc.

There is no limited area like in the case of a joystick, so you don't have to pay attention that much where your finger slides.

You can "calibrate" the control point by moving it anywhere on the screen (if you want to play left/right handed etc.)

Anyway - your feedback is extremely helpful and we will focus on controls in the next update. The controls are always challenging when timing and precision are critical (tilting is not really suited for this).

PS: We have still some promo codes for EVAC HD left. If you want to write a review send us a PM!