★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Seeking one/two more beta testers

10-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Seeking one/two more beta testers

Greetings,

I am seeking one/two max more testers for my game. It's nearing the end of development and I'd just like to get one/two more pair of eyes to look over everything possible with the game in it's "entirety."

With that said, please if you wish to beta test the game, have at least a couple hours (4-5) to play with the game over this weekend. I'm looking to push it to Apple by end of next week at the latest. The game has come a long way and it is without a doubt thanks to a very few select beta testers! I am seeking iPhone 3/3gs/iPod touch 2nd/3rd gen users mostly, but if you have an iPhone4/ iPod Touch 4th Gen by all means. PM me your UDID and the device you will be using. (Please triple check the UDID !!!)

A little about the game:
It's an action game where you take control of a Ninja (male or female) and end up on a quest seeking the one responsible for your grandfathers death. There are two modes, Campaign (story) and Endurance. Campaign mode has three difficulties, 10 levels, and a bonus level on intermediate/expert mode. Endurance is a "wave upon wave" of enemies, think of a tower defense type game, goal is to get as far as you can/beat it. (50 waves in endurance mode).

Here's the video: (keep in mind this is a draft video - the game isn't on the app store obviously yet :P and the music crossfades are irking me but I know people like videos ... and I can't wait until I perfect it to get the last one/two tester(s))

www.ishadowstrike.com/Media.html has some more screen shots of the game but here are three:

Best regards,
-Vabu
10-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Re:

Hello,

Game looks pretty cool. Are you still looking for help?

-eduardjm
10-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Sure am I just replied to your PM.
10-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Add me on game-center Thenextkiller!