★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the most innovative and challenging jumping game ever!
** What is Hi Jump? **
Hi Jump redefines the meaning of jumping games. No more tilting control the ball by drawing lines on the screen! Unlock levels, beat records and have fun in this very challenging jumping game!

** Hi Jump Features **
- 100 entertaining levels with different obstacles
- Very challenging gameplay
- Eye catching graphics
- 4 gameplay modes Warm-up, Normal, Capture The Flag and Highscore
- Great, realistic physics engine
- Retina Display and Multitasking Support
- Game Center Support 27 achievements and 7 leaderboards
- Its free!

** How to play **
In Hi Jump you need to draw lines, from which the ball may bounce. Use tilt lines to make the ball jump in different directions. You may only have two lines on a screen at a time. When you draw a third one, the first one will disappear. You have also half a second to finish your drawing, otherwise the line will be drawn by itself. The lines you draw act as normal obstacles they move downwards with the screen.

** Reviews of version 1.0 **
great!
by Nicholas Hardeman
this game is waaay batter than doodle jump and mega jump!! get this app!

Very fun and challenging
by Jo124098
This game is well designed. Good graphics, music and physics. It is also very challenging. Once you become familiar with the way the ball bounces it can be very fun. Levels can take lots of tries to complete. Great game, will recommend to my friends!

** Help us reach our goal! **
Hi Jump has a goal - 1 000 000 downloads! We cannot achieve it without you - players. If you enjoy this game, tell others about it, become a fan or facebook or do anything to spread news about this fantastic free game!

** Become a fan on Facebook **
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hi-Jump/157045554335673

** Watch gameplay video **
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59nvH_7Ccnc

HiFish's comments:
Hi Jump has just been released! Hi Jump redefines the meaning of jumping games. No more tilting control the ball by drawing lines on the screen! Unlock levels, beat records and have fun in this very challenging jumping game!

** Hi Jump Features **
- 50 entertaining levels with different obstacles
- Eye catching graphics
- 3 gameplay modes Normal, Capture The Flag and Highscore
- Great, realistic physics engine
- Game Center Support 27 achievements and 7 leaderboards
- Its free!

** How to play **
In Hi Jump you need to draw lines, from which the ball may bounce. Use tilt lines to make the ball jump in different directions. You may only have two lines on a screen at a time. When you draw a third one, the first one will disappear. You have also half a second to finish your drawing, otherwise the line will be drawn by itself. The lines you draw act as normal obstacles they move downwards with the screen.

** Help us reach our goal! **
Hi Jump has a goal - 1 000 000 downloads! We cannot achieve it without you - players. If you enjoy this game, tell others about it, become a fan or facebook or do anything to spread news about this fantastic free game!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hi-jump/id396106699?mt=8

YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dB2OzALHA

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hi-Jump/157045554335673

First review(in Polish): http://myapple.pl/content/695-hi-jum...zy-poziom.html
10-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi Jump hasn't been out for 24 hours and it already received really good reviews:

Very fun and challenging
by Jo124098
This game is well designed. Good graphics, music and physics. It is also very challenging. Once you become familiar with the way the ball bounces it can be very fun. Levels can take lots of tries to complete. Great game, will recommend to my friends!

great!
by Nicholas Haredman

Macht Spa!!!
von Cidimar

10-30-2010, 05:21 PM
mega jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFish View Post
Hi Jump hasn't been out for 24 hours and it already received really good reviews:

Very fun and challenging
by Jo124098

great!
by Nicholas Haredman

Macht Spa!!!
von Cidimar
Better than Mega Jump , thats where I call BS. Who did these reviews ,, your next door nieghbor ? ILMFAO !!
10-31-2010, 07:04 AM
Actually I am from Poland and I don't know anoybody from abroad with an iPhone. Those reviews were in US and I am really happy that I got them. Two months of hard everyday work are paying off
10-31-2010, 07:12 AM
Well, i tried it.. It have plenty of space to improve it (specially graphics), but if it planing to stay free I would say it's sweet free game!
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Game will be soon updated with retina graphics and ipod library support (not mentioning couple of bug fixes). But the style of the artwork will remain the same.

We also have sales results from first day. 1203 downloads! At the moment the game is ranked 8 among all games and 2nd in arcade games in Polish App Store!
10-31-2010, 03:23 PM
There should be like a 'neverending' mode to this game

Gamecenter username: ItsmePaulD
Steam: Mortempus
10-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Man that's hard!

But you will get better with each try. Restarts fast. The graphics are not so bad in my honest opinion (artwork). Played about 15 minutes some "normal" levels—the other two game mode options "capture the flag" and "highscore" are locked—and nothing is recorded to Game Center (zero points, no achievements) although I found the (somewhat hidden) GC login and made 40 points.

13 pages helpfile with details. Ads on menue screen (not in gameplay) covering the "achievements" option (well, almost completely)… You can switch off the repetitive four beats of music separately.

A new and innovative concept to combine jump and line drawing controls. Not easy. Adjust your frustration level. But worth a try maybe.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-31-2010, 05:08 PM
I think that this game is pretty ok. Not being rude in any way whatsoever but it is nowhere near the game that Mega Jump is.
Still not a bad game though

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
10-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Why does the difficulty start off so high for the game? You'll never get any kind of casual gamers playing this game with the levels being that hard and that long to complete.

Only 9 people have ever even completed level 1 so far.

And your leaderboards are counting backwards, people should be rewarded for having the least amount of lines drawn not the most.

Twitter: @Zincous