★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hexage.net
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.5 MB
  • Version: 2.4.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.8 (4)
App description: The only way out is the way through!

Run for your life through colorful neon mazes, chased by countless and ever-vigilant security forces.

Be creative - play stealthily to avoid encounters, prepare traps for your enemies or just rush as fast as you can right in front of their eyes. Figure out how to beat the system and destroy your captors in 32 action-packed levels. Steal from your dark adversary and leave his world in ruins!

Break out and take revenge!

FEATURES

Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.

32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist. Think of your own ways how to beat the game.

EVAC supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7

REVIEWS

"EVAC is a brilliant update of the Pac-Man formula, with a more laid-back pace and considered style."
- PocketGamer - Silver Award

"EVAC is nothing short of a mobile masterpiece, but then weve come to expect this from Hexage. We await the companys next release with heady expectation, but in the meantime EVAC will keep us glued to our phones for quite a while."
- KnowYourMobile.com

"Rarely do games accommodate so many different styles of gameplay while maintaining a perfect balance, but EVAC pulls it off. The games 24 challenging levels and excellent replay value offer great value for your buck. Fans of Pac-Man or arcade games in general, consider EVAC a no-brainer. Buy it."
- nodpad.com

SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK

Please contact support@hexage.net with any inquiry or feedback.

Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates and news.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/12/evac/
10-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Good stuff! Though, I only played 3 levels. I like the controls calibration. Ohh, the gfx are cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude

10-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Sick graphics. Seriously.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-30-2010, 12:22 PM
I have the hd version, this is typical hexage quality.
Great game and definitively an evolution not a clone of PAC MAN.

I only hope they will give us more levels in the future!!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
10-30-2010, 12:22 PM
looks cool

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
10-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Pacman found some ecstasy!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
10-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Only played level 1 but I love the style. I do wish there was a way to have the pad be invisible. I like it centred so that you can touch the relevent side of the screen to move but there's that pad right in the middle of the screen.

I think I'll like it all the same; hopefully the above will become an option.
10-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Only played level 1 but I love the style. I do wish there was a way to have the pad be invisible. I like it centred so that you can touch the relevent side of the screen to move but there's that pad right in the middle of the screen.

I think I'll like it all the same; hopefully the above will become an option.
Came back to post the exact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-30-2010, 01:16 PM
It's out!! I was waiting so hard for this game to come out.
Played the first three levels. I LOVE the sounds and music! Just beautiful.
Style is also great as always. And like in the other games of Hexage, it's a beautiful little story with many dialogues and A LOT of heart. A modern feel-good atmosphere. It's hard to describe, but that's what I love the most.

But I think, the controls aren't ideal. There must be a better solution.
I don't need such a big dead spot in the middle, I want to flow smoothly through the levels, which is not possible right now. It's working, but not intuitive.

Besides that, this game is such a beauty, original and another Hexage hit!
Thanks!!

EDIT: BTW, I would prefer to hear one track per level, if it ends, it should start from the beginning. But the way you do it, gives it a random feel ... all (fantastic) tracks are just running continuously... it weakens the atmosphere. But that's just my personal impression and absolute nitpicking. I would bound certain tracks to certain levels, so it's just changing per level... would be more immersive.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

Last edited by your personal robot; 10-30-2010 at 01:19 PM.
10-30-2010, 01:20 PM
How come every time I say to myself that I've got to stop buying apps for a while, something else comes along that I absolutely want.