Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Tag View Post
There will be more people on the streets during the day than the night. We still have to finalise the balance - as you can image the more pedestrians the easier certain things are.... like the road kill felony achievement and the cult leader bonus. We do have a good number of pedestrian types so hopefully you'll approve - if not then we'd certainly welcome your thoughts for the planned updates!
P
My idea
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 PM

oh man does this look good
ill just have to get this also..even though i have payback
Old 03-15-2009, 10:58 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferi22 View Post
My idea
Actually it was mine if you recall... You complained about how it was yours and the gracious Paul decided to give in to your whining and give you a code (a bad choice i think... can never give in to a baby's demands)
Old 03-15-2009, 11:14 PM

Hey again Paul

I just downloaded GTA 2, a real gem you got there. I am certain CJS can live up to it. Whoevers idea it was, it will be a good idea to have more people during the day. I hope there's a lot, too, like GTA 2

P.S. What's with with you and all of your clown killings you're talking about? You really don't like clowns...

P.P.S. My thoughts in future updates???? I'm flattered! ;O
Old 03-16-2009, 02:47 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

There are no main women characters primarily because with missions being proceduarally created it caused all sorts of issues with the localisation text strings.

Hopefully for Car Jack 2 when we have a bigger budget and a bit more time we'll address this... as we all know some of the biggest criminal minds of our time have been women!

P
Old 03-16-2009, 04:00 AM

hey paul

any clues of the intro price yet? trying to justify to myself getting let's golf, rasta monkey and cjs plus any other big releases all in the same month!!!

also, youve mentioned comps for promo codes etc. any plans for competitions for people in the uk?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 AM

Paul, I listened to your iPGN interview yesterday (while tearing out a wall ironically, does CJS promote destruction?) and I have to say that even just HEARING the work you've put in there has exceeded my expectations. I have high hopes for CJS and know that this game won't disappoint!

Are you expecing to pick up GTA:CW when it comes out to see if you can borrow some stuff for CJS2? I have no doubt that CJS will turn a huge profit for TAG and hopefully kick off some more amazing projects.

FYI, for those wanting to check out the interview of Paul on iPGN, get it here: http://www.iphonegamenetwork.com/tag...r-jack-streets
Old 03-16-2009, 10:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Hey Crimsonpaw - yes I'm very much looking forward to Chinatown Wars, its looks like its going to be an amazing game and I do hope that one day Tag gets the chance to make a game as ambitous and polished!

We've just uploaded the first of a number of developer diary videos to our YouTube site. This first one is just a fun intro to the team but future ones will have lots more behind the scenes material about the making of Car Jack on iPhone and iPhone development in general.

Hope you like it ;-)

Car Jack Streets - Development Diary Part 1
Old 03-16-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Actually it was mine if you recall... You complained about how it was yours and the gracious Paul decided to give in to your whining and give you a code (a bad choice i think... can never give in to a baby's demands)
Wow get over it I couldn't read your pm to Paul and I thought of it too
And I was only a stinkin junior member who never read the rules like most of the junior members on today

Last edited by inferi22; 03-16-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM

Paul, I too listened to the interview and you and the interviewer made me laugh a couple of times Hehe, anyway, I'm so impressed about the amount of time, work, and effort you all put into the game. I'm definitely going to be one of the first buyers, and I do hope that you get large amounts of money By the way, congrats on your two babies, your human one (has he/she been born yet?) and CJS!

Closed Thread