★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rolando

10-23-2008, 03:28 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 209
Rolando

Hi,
Anyone have any ideas as to when Rolando is coming out and/or the cost. I have been looking and can't find anything other than Holiday 2008. One rumor site said Nov 1st and another said it might be $10? Thanks so much.
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDROFHLA View Post
Hi,
Anyone have any ideas as to when Rolando is coming out and/or the cost. I have been looking and can't find anything other than Holiday 2008. One rumor site said Nov 1st and another said it might be $10? Thanks so much.
He said on his youtube page he's aiming for 10$, holiday 2008 is most likely around Thanksgiving or Christmas

10-24-2008, 08:37 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 209
Thanks

Thank you for that info.
10-24-2008, 09:01 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
What was the rumor site you found Nov.1st as the targeted release date?
10-24-2008, 09:23 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 209
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjonny View Post
What was the rumor site you found Nov.1st as the targeted release date?
I was googling for any information and I stumbled upon it. I cannot find it again. It might have been a Latin American singer come to think of it that had an album coming out that day? Maybe? Sorry about that.
10-24-2008, 09:48 AM
#6
Expected Release

You saw it on this site: http://www.apptism.com/apps/rolando
10-24-2008, 09:51 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
Hmm that release date has me thinking know......I'm pretty sure it's still in development though.
10-24-2008, 09:58 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 209
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockey04 View Post
You saw it on this site: http://www.apptism.com/apps/rolando
Now I remember! I wonder where they got that info though?
10-24-2008, 11:01 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDROFHLA View Post
Now I remember! I wonder where they got that info though?
That's what I wanna know lol.
10-24-2008, 01:34 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 80
Yesterday Macworld published an interview with the publisher, Ngmoco. It included the following statement: "Look for more announcements from Ngmoco about Rolando’s status over the next three to four weeks."

The full article is here: iPhone can rival Nintendo DS, Sony PSP for games