★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ArtDeco Backgammon 3D - universal

11-01-2010, 01:17 PM
ArtDeco Backgammon 3D - universal

Hi,

We, the developers of ArtDeco Backgammon 3D, are excited to bring you our game to the iPad. This is a universal app with GameCenter support for online matchmaking.

It seems a lot of you already know about this and are buying the game, for which we are very grateful. It is currently in the US top 10 dice apps for the iPad, thank you all for putting us there. It is also featured in the What's Hot and the New and Noteworthy section, so it should be easy to find.

We loved making ArtDeco Backgammon 3D for the iPad and we think it plays really well. I'm pretty sure you'll think so too

Cheers, Jacques.
11-01-2010, 05:57 PM
To celebrate a very successful launch of the iPad version of this app we are giving away some free copies using promo codes. For now we have 5 codes up for offer and we are giving them away on a first come first serve basis.

Post a reply here with a reason why you should get a copy, and I might PM you a code (as long as there are codes left to give away).

Cheers, Jacques.

11-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Hey, I've been playing iGammon and have been looking for a more solid approach. Something's not right with the dice rolls of the ai.

I'd love a look at your game and would let u know my opinion.

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
11-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I would like to give this a try and maybe write a review. Have played at least 3 other Backgammon games and so far didn't really like any one of them. This one looks like a better version, at least from the description and good graphics.

Thank you.
11-01-2010, 07:06 PM
promo code

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM imagery View Post
Hey, I've been playing iGammon and have been looking for a more solid approach. Something's not right with the dice rolls of the ai.

I'd love a look at your game and would let u know my opinion.
Well we hope this version of Backgammon will not disappoint. So I've sent you a promo code as a PM. Enjoy

Cheers, Jacques
11-01-2010, 07:19 PM
promo code

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGear View Post
I would like to give this a try and maybe write a review. Have played at least 3 other Backgammon games and so far didn't really like any one of them. This one looks like a better version, at least from the description and good graphics.

Thank you.
No problems, I've sent you a code as a PM. Maybe it will be the one backgammon game that you'll end up loving

Cheers, Jacques
11-01-2010, 09:45 PM
So we have 3 more codes to give away. First come first serve so be quick.
11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Just sent one off to a requester from another topic. That leaves 2 more available here.

Cheers, Jacques
11-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Finally!

Looks like we might actually have a good backgammon on the app store! Would love to try this out! I've been playing other backgammon games but none are very good. Hope this one turns out well!
11-02-2010, 02:40 AM
promo code

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
Looks like we might actually have a good backgammon on the app store! Would love to try this out! I've been playing other backgammon games but none are very good. Hope this one turns out well!
OK. I've sent you a promo code to redeem. Our app is mainly focused on play amongst friends, over local bluetooth or online via GameCenter. It has a single player component but that is in no way as technical as Backgammon NJ which I always recommend to players seeking a very technical single player game.

Cheers, Jacques