★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Jump new update!

11-01-2010, 02:57 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 627
Doodle Jump new update!

Hey guys the new doodle jump update is out with gamecenter and the old ghost theme!
11-01-2010, 03:01 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 777
The the game now just needs achievements and some Easter eggs

11-01-2010, 04:12 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
The the game now just needs achievements and some Easter eggs
there are a buncha of easter eggss....type in ooga or creeps for your name.

and i want the multiplayer update now!!!1
11-01-2010, 04:13 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Eh, another boring update.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-01-2010, 04:30 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
there are a buncha of easter eggss....type in ooga or creeps for your name.

and i want the multiplayer update now!!!1
Ya I know I would like to see an Easter egg that affects gameplay not just skins like (make jets last longer etc...
11-01-2010, 04:44 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,030
Wheres the achievements??

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
11-01-2010, 04:49 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere In The Universe
Posts: 1,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
Ya I know I would like to see an Easter egg that affects gameplay not just skins like (make jets last longer etc...
if there were easter eggs that affected gameplay then the leaderboards would be skewed

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553
11-01-2010, 04:57 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
there are a buncha of easter eggss....type in ooga or creeps for your name.

and i want the multiplayer update now!!!1
Those aren't really easter eggs considering they told us about them and what to do to get them.
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
Ya I know I would like to see an Easter egg that affects gameplay not just skins like (make jets last longer etc...
then why in the world would they make it a easter egg if it affected gameplay...
11-01-2010, 05:02 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphonerox View Post
Those aren't really easter eggs considering they told us about them and what to do to get them.
the majority of people don't know about them especially new buyers of the game