★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Riese: Battle for Eleysia!

Players battle for control as the deadly Sect, the glorious Eleysian Army,  or the dedicated Resistance, all in an effort to conquer the lands of Eleysia!

Featuring the voice of Felicia Day (The Guild), this RPG card battle game brings you into the thrilling steam-punk inspired world of the award winning web series!

Features:
- Campaign / Duel Mode (Multi-player mode coming soon!)
- Over 60 gorgeous unit-cards, plus 24 Modifier cards
- User customizable Decks (develop a strategy and pack that suits your playing style!)
- Voiced by Felicia Day
- Amazing soundtrack composed by Rich Walters direct from the series!
- Openfeint achievements to track your progress and compete with friends!

And much more!

"Riese: Battle for Eleysia" is based on the critically acclaimed webseries, "Riese: Kingdom Falling", currently airing on Syfy.com. The series is a steampunk fairytale following an exiled princess as she fights to reclaim her kingdom from a dangerous religious Sect. The show features narration by Amanda Tapping, and starring sci-fi stars from Smallville, Battlestar Gallactica, Stargate and more!

To learn more about this epic fairytale series, visit www.riesetheseries.com

---

- Previously featured on OpenFeints Game Spotlight App and Free Game of the Day website!
- A FreeAppReport.com Showcased App!!

ojtitus's comments:

This is an interesting looking strategy card game. Just wondered if anyone has played it yet and could recommend it.
11-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Anyone has impression or TOFTT? (There is Felicia Day, com'on!)

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

11-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Anyone has impression or TOFTT? (There is Felicia Day, com'on!)

These TOFFTing requests really get annoying these days.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-03-2010 at 01:47 AM.
11-03-2010, 05:50 PM
ojtitus, come on, tell us how you like it...
I'm sure it would be fun, but I'm drowning in new games I haven't played yet.
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
I actually didn't buy it yet because I was hoping for some feedback from other people and the fact that I have tons of games in back log. I have really been trying to cut back on my itunes spending. Itunes is my impulse buy weakness and I have been trying to take a step back from it. If I do end up buying this game you can be sure I will post my impressions here.

Edit: And now the Necronomicon Horror: Card Game just got released. So Riese is going to have to wait.

Last edited by ojtitus; 11-03-2010 at 10:55 PM.
12-09-2010, 05:08 PM
now free for a day

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
12-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Might be interesting, but 112 MB for a card game! With everything else coming out, just don't have the room for it.
12-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Only operates on OS 4.1. I'll have to keep it on a shelf. That's a shame. It looks fun.

ıllıllı ȼ₯ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
12-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Wow, I don't normally like card battle games, but this game is really fun! If you like turn-based strategy/board games I would definitely try it (since it's free right now).

Last edited by Marcus70; 12-10-2010 at 12:02 PM.
12-10-2010, 12:04 PM
i keep crashing with this game. can't even get over one battle