★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What good games am I missing?

03-15-2009, 07:52 PM
What good games am I missing?

ok, I am seriously getting into the whole iPhone gaming thing, so I'm just curious, what other games you think I should definitely have? Note that I'm more into action games than puzzle, and I'm not sure about platformers, but I liked sway(didn't like BounceOn) The ones I have are(deep breath):

Sway, Payback, Zombieville USA, Toy Bot 2, Toy Bot 3, Watchmen: justice is Coming, Brothers In Arms, Theseus, iDracula, 7 Cities, Blocked, Crash Bandicoot, Fastlane, The Creeps, Pocket God, Lux Delux, Cro-Mag Rally, Scrabble, Crazy Snowboard, Flick Fishing, Snail Mail, Fieldrunners, Hero of Sparta, SkyCoaster 3d, Shooter, Heavy Mach, Billy Frontier, Days of Thunder, Armageddon Squadron, Arvale, SimCity, Asphalt 4, Monopoly, Crazy Tanks, Slotz Racers, Bugdom 2, MotoChaser, Fish Tycoon, Platypus, Warfare inc., Strategic Assault, Westware, Distant Shore...

I think that's it. And yes, i have an addiction. Suggestions(besides see a psychiatrist)?

oh yeah and I have appsniper.

Last edited by dashzed; 03-15-2009 at 08:08 PM.
03-15-2009, 07:54 PM
edge, eliss, ancient frog, zen bound for sure.

03-15-2009, 07:59 PM
GI Joyride, Sentinel, Gemmed, Days of Thunder, Otto Matic, Sentry Alpha

Last edited by Big Albie; 03-15-2009 at 08:04 PM.
03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
definitely get (in order of what i like best): Real Soccer 2009, Skyworks Arcade bowling, Virtual Pool, 2079, either of the labyrinths

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEW IPHONE AHHHH I WANT IT SO BAD I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO STILL USES THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 2G.
03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashzed View Post
ok, I am seriously getting into the whole iPhone gaming thing, so I'm just curious, what other games you think I should definitely have? Note that I'm more into action games than puzzle, and I'm not sure about platformers, but I liked sway(didn't like BounceOn) The ones I have are(deep breath):

Sway, Payback, Zombieville USA, Toy Bot 2, Toy Bot 3, Watchmen: justice is Coming, Brothers In Arms, Theseus, iDracula, 7 Cities, Blocked, Crash Bandicoot, Fastlane, The Creeps, Pocket God, Lux Delux, Cro-Mag Rally, Scrabble, Crazy Snowboard, Flick Fishing, Snail Mail, Fieldrunners, Hero of Sparta, SkyCoaster 3d, Shooter, Heavy Mach, Billy Frontier, Raging Thunder, Armageddon , Arvale, SimCity, Asphalt 4, Monopoly, Crazy Tanks, Slotz Racers, Bugdom 2, MotoChaser, Fish Tycoon, Platypus, Warfare inc., Strategic Assault, Westware, Distant Shore...

I think that's it. And yes, i have an addiction. Suggestions(besides see a psychiatrist)?

oh yeah and I have appsniper.
I have all those -TDs, I'd suggest Otto Matic, Dr. Arugulas Box of Death, GI Joyride, and Space Bikers.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-15-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm waiting for a price drop to buy Otto Matic, Sentinal... waiting for an update...

Ancient Frog and Zen Bound intrigue me, but I'm still not sold on them...

is GI joyride any good?

oh and sorry, i mistyped, i have Days of Thunder, not Raging Thunder.
03-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Quote:
I'm waiting for a price drop to buy Otto Matic, Sentinal... waiting for an update...

Ancient Frog and Zen Bound intrigue me, but I'm still not sold on them...

is GI joyride any good?
Very. It's on-rails, but it's still a well-polished game.
03-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Can't recommend GI Joyride enough...surprisingly good and it's just fun.

Besiegement is another TD you should consider...offers both open path and fixed path modes.
03-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I like the look of GI but I'm hazy on the gameplay aspect of it... not sure if it would be all that fun.
03-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Quote:
I like the look of GI but I'm hazy on the gameplay aspect of it... not sure if it would be all that fun.
You'd think it would be boring, but no. It's very addicting and it has fluid gameplay.