★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dexterity hits the App Store (Universal App)

11-02-2010, 05:53 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Dexterity hits the App Store (Universal App)

How far can you go ??
Dexterity is a game where agility and precision rule!
The goal is simple : bring the watermelon as far as you can, taking care not to fall into a hole….
“Easy!” That’s what everybody says the first time just before falling … You want my advice, don’t go too fast !

Features:
- Cool doodle graphics !
- Gameplay, easy as pie : Left, Right, touch to Jump and hold Left+Right to freeze the watermelon !
- Endless play time !
- Each time a new level is generated
- Levels are endless !
- Online scores : be the first of your friends to reach the top !
- Available in English, French, Spanish and German

So, are you ready to push the limits ?! Your turn !!

Available on iPhone/iPod and iPad (Universal App)
http://itunes.com/apps/Indygandhi/Dexterity
Trailer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmFRON6VQP8
Website : www.indygandhi.com
Follow us on twitter.com/indygandhi
Indygandhi is on Facebook







11-02-2010, 06:36 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Ok I picked this up earlier and so far it's been a pretty fun quick pick up and play game and has that just one more go appeal to it .

Ok now the down points I take it you are the developer an update is needed as the devices bar at the top that gives you tome and battery etc is still showing cutting off part of the screen .
And also for this to be a success even though you have online leaderboards one of the bigger ones need to be implemented Gamecentre or OF .

11-02-2010, 11:41 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,778
Really is a neat game. I agree it definately has that just one more try thing going for it. Proper leaderboards via Game Center complete with achievements will make this much more appealing for the masses. As the leaderboards are now it just shows the top 10, and when you top your old score and want to submit it, your old score stays on the top 10 along with your new score. It should only show your best score IMHO. My name is on the top 10 three times and doesn't really look right spamming the top 10 with one person's score. If OpenFeint or GC doesn't get setup for this game, hopefully at least the leaderboard can be fixed to have each submission to replace any previous scores. Overall though worth the .99 as it is now...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
11-05-2010, 09:28 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Hi everyone! First of all we'd like to appologize for our late answer, we've been really busy with launch of the game and we saw the bug with the device bar and the updat to fix it is under review with Apple, it might be on the App Store during the week end. We are really sorry about that and we are trying our best to be as fast as we can .

Thank you for your comments, we will try to make an update containing all the ideas that the gamers gave us and we are sure that you're gonna like it!

If you have other comments or ideas please let us know! It is our pleasure to make our games as close from what the gamers want as possible !

We are working on an other game in the same time, something different but still fun and easy to play! Stay tuned, we will talk about it on our website soon !
11-05-2010, 09:42 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by indygandhi View Post
Hi everyone! First of all we'd like to appologize for our late answer, we've been really busy with launch of the game and we saw the bug with the device bar and the updat to fix it is under review with Apple, it might be on the App Store during the week end. We are really sorry about that and we are trying our best to be as fast as we can .

Thank you for your comments, we will try to make an update containing all the ideas that the gamers gave us and we are sure that you're gonna like it!

If you have other comments or ideas please let us know! It is our pleasure to make our games as close from what the gamers want as possible !

We are working on an other game in the same time, something different but still fun and easy to play! Stay tuned, we will talk about it on our website soon !
Thanks for replying look forward too the bugfix and also adding gamecenter will boost your sales
11-06-2010, 03:45 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Thanks for replying look forward too the bugfix and also adding gamecenter will boost your sales
Thanks for the advice, we thought about it a lot and we are working on it. The up coming update will fix bugs and then we will have bigger one with the add (we really hope so) of open feint or game center and more . We will try to come with always new ideas for this game
11-06-2010, 05:50 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Oh and Please, don't forget to rate the game on the App Store !

Have fun playing dexterity!
11-09-2010, 03:23 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Hi everyone! We are proud to announce that dexterity 1.1 is now available. It is correcting all the bugs we've been reported.

Thanks for playing! Have fun playing dexterity! And please rate!
11-09-2010, 04:00 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by indygandhi View Post
Hi everyone! We are proud to announce that dexterity 1.1 is now available. It is correcting all the bugs we've been reported.

Thanks for playing! Have fun playing dexterity! And please rate!
Cool thanks for the quick fix
11-10-2010, 09:53 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Cool thanks for the quick fix
You're welcome! thank you for supporting us!

We are wroking on something big for Dexterity! Stay tuned! We are sure that you are going to like it!