★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sprite Flight Games is proud to present, Pinball Paradise.

Stranded on a small lost tropical desert island, it would seem certain doom in paradise. Behold. Four outstanding pinball tables materialize right before your eyes promising to save you from the endless days and nights alone on the island.

Choose which games to play, each one increasing in both challenge and amazement. Each pinball table features a fun, arcade style play with realistic physics, a fully 3D playing field, beautiful artwork, wonderful music and sound effects.

Each pinball table is a nostalgic trip through time, immersed in a unique theme.

Wipe Out!
Experience this 1960s throwback, while surfing cool waves and escaping deadly sharks. This is a great table for novices getting started.

Maltshop
While racing the strip in our decked out 57 Chevy and a nice fire hot tricked out 36 Deuce Coupe, its a blast to the past. Take on the Dead Mans curve to rack up the points or go boppin at the diner.

F-7
Take a blast to the 1980s in aerial combat between American made F-15 Tomcats and rival Chinese F-7 Chengdu fighter jets. If youve got the need for speed, get MULTIBALL and hit both twisting rails at the same time. Its totally rad!

Wormhole
Descend into the mysterious depths of deep space. Encounter the dangerous wormhole which in this case truly lives up to its name. For extra points, find the secret teleporter to the floating command ship.

Features

Choose from 4 incredible pinball games
Fast action packed 3D tables
Different thematic music for each game
3D and high quality stereo sound effects.
Realistic physics
Amazing graphics and animation
Hit each target before loosing a ball for multiball mode!
Choose between timed and arcade game modes.
High scores are kept for each game.
Simple and easy to follow gameplay
Created specifically for the iPhone/iPod Touch

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

11-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Table designs look terrible
11-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Yikes. Smeary low-res airbrush textures and low poly-count objects with no lighting meet what look like pretty dull table layouts. I'll wait for someone brave enough to TOFTT but I'm not holding my breath for something deceptively good.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
11-02-2010, 09:05 AM
It’s a bit strange when the description says "Fast action packed 3D tables" and I look at the video and see tables which are empty (oh, sorry, there are some lanes).

Take a look at Slayer Pinball for a "fast action packed 3D table" or the old Pinball Fantasies for a deep, target/mission based set of tables.

This one here looks too boring to make me buy and test it. Sorry .

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
11-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Man, what a disappointing game this looks to be! Terrible jaggy graphics and simple-simon play fields that seem so empty and void of any 'excitement' add up to a pinball game that I don't even want to try out! Back to the drawing board, eh? Or maybe just stick with that day job!!! :P