★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mu Games

11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Mu Games

Hi All,
Here is a new game currently being validated by Apple.
Mu Games is a peaceful game collection for your device, packed in a beautiful and unique animated user interface.
Train your memory, logic and observation through 3 different image based games (Memory/Puzzle/Fifteen).

Here is a video that will show you quite everything:

This is a universal binary, so it can be played on your iPhone/iPod (with retina display) or on your iPad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	25294Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	25295

Those games can be played with an unlimited number of pictures :
  • The pictures can be searched through the online Flick catalog, using any keyword.
    You can also use a surprise feature that will randomly choose a picture for you.
    If you win the game, you will be able to save it in you photo library.
  • You can also choose to play with one of your photo library picture.

Hope you will like it.
Your feedback is very welcome
11-02-2010, 02:31 PM
although this is not my type of games...it looks awesome..lol
11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
although this is not my type of games...it looks awesome..lol
thanks !
You might not be the only one, i have to admit that it doesn't fit very well with the ARCADE topic
( but unfortunately there is no touchpuzzle.com forum )
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't really like these type of games, because I finished thme so many times :P, but I really love how everything is setup, and how navigation looks and works!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter
I like "if __name__ == "__main__":" more than" public static void main(String[] args)"!
11-02-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm not usually a really big fan of those types of games either, but I'm really enjoying the puzzle game (the second one).
This is thanks to flickr. Once, I've set my keyword, I let the random button find a picture for me.
It is quite fun (and challenging) to solve a puzzle without knowing how the final image will look like.