★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Looking to play a truly new game on the iPhone?

The first title from the minds at pattern making co, Radius transcends novel control schemes and monkeys in balls to bring you a uniquely addictive experience. (just kidding we love monkeys in balls).

The game is simple - with enemies spawning constantly your job is to stop them from destroying your sphere by tapping them to destruction. Navigate by clicking and dragging. With each additional moment the pace quickens. Whats your high score?

Game Reviews:
"Radius has a polished look and offers innovative gameplay that I find both challenging and enjoyable."
- Blake, TouchArcade.com

"This is how you make a budget iPhone game!"
- Nigel Wood, iPhoneGamesNetwork.com

"If you enjoy simple yet challenging puzzle/action games, youll easily waste more time on Radius than you would a movie."
- Jason Evangelho, GamesAreEvil.com

Known Issues:
Sound does not play on ipod touch - go to settings > general > enable sound effects
Crashing on start up - restart your iphone/ipod

Note From The Developer:
We want to thank all of our customers for supporting our product. It's users like you that make what we do possible. We really can't overstate this enough - your glowing reviews have helped us immensely. With that in mind we continue to work on Radius while simultaneous producing our second game.

Thanks!

f e a r l e s s's comments:
Wanted to give this game some attention. It's a classic. Now Universal for all you lucky iPad owners..

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-03-2010, 05:15 AM
I'd like to see some gameplay video!

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
I'd like to see some gameplay video!
I did the hard work for ya... Video in first post.

I'm starting to miss my iPad more and more now... All these classic games going universal... Just a few more and I'm going back to BestBuy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
11-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f e a r l e s s View Post
I did the hard work for ya... Video in first post.

I'm starting to miss my iPad more and more now... All these classic games going universal... Just a few more and I'm going back to BestBuy.
Top job my friend, much appreciated. Looks very cool.

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 07:40 PM
This was one of the first games I bought way back when I had my 1st. gen. iPod touch and the App Store was newly launched! Talk about making a comeback!

Great to see it updated but sadly the sound is broken on the iPhone 3GS it doesn't respect the app volume setting, despite showing it. Also, on the iPad the screen doesn't rotate. Not a biggie, but it would be nice if it did!

Hopefully these problems will be addressed in another update, since I still like the overall idea and the implementation of this stylish little reaction game, even after all this time (man, a couple of iYears seems like so long ago!)
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
It's cool to see this updated. It was one of the first app store games. It's actually pretty addictive for being so simple.