★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CAPCOM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 319.1 MB
  • Version: 1.09.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Important Notice:
Functionality is not guaranteed on devices that are updated to iOS 8.

We opened the Arcade on iPhone to present our classic titles.
We will be looking forward to greet you all!

12 of your favorite Capcom arcade titles are playable!
Classic fighting game of all time: Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Turbo
Represents fighting action game: Final Fight
Adventure of Legendary Knights Arthur: Ghosts n Goblins, Ghouls n Ghosts, Super Ghouls n Ghosts
Capcoms classics action game of all time: Commando, Magic Sword, 1942, 1943, Super Puzzle Fighter II

Two Ways to Play
- Buying Game Machine
If you want to play the same game again and again, to buy game machineI is the best way! You can play the game as much as you want without coins. Package purchase to buy all the game machine is now available!

- Using Coins
You can keep on playing using Coins!
*Coins can be purchased as a pack of ten. New package can be purchased after you used up all the coins you have.

The Oldies are Challenging
- Choosing the degree of difficulty
Specially arranged degree of difficulty for iPhone is ready. Sure original degree is ready as well; you can challenge it if you are big fan of arcade version!

Check latest info from Capcom on Twitter / Facebook fanpage.

DynaFont is registered trademark of DynaComware Taiwan

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Article : http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/05/ca...to-the-iphone/
11-03-2010, 05:10 AM
its free so its cool ;p

Gamecenter: italodance / PSN: italodancemp3

iOS MFi Controller: MOGA Ace Power

11-03-2010, 05:12 AM
sonic bomb!
11-03-2010, 05:20 AM
Oh give me a break. This is just downright pathetic.
11-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
its free so its cool ;p
"""Play three times a day for free. If youd like to play more often, additional Tokens can be purchased in the Capcom Arcade, or if there is a game you truly love, buy a games Arcade Machines outright for unlimited play and maximum value.""""

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
11-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Retro feel, can't wait for this one, free-MIUM is good!

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
11-03-2010, 05:31 AM
If they had of sold street fighter separately I would have bought it no problem but purchasing tokens every time you play no thanks how stupid do you think I am. I'm a massive fan of Street Fighter 2 and I'm not buying into this in fact capcoms just took a major step down from the very short list of companys I still respected.

If capcom want me to buy into this they will have to install a proper arcade cabinet in my bedroom their not using my device as one.

// Already have all these games and their others for next to nothing on the psp as well.

edit: I won't alter my post above as that's my opinion still on "pay to play" but I'll reserve judgement now I see you can actually purchase the machines that's not quite as bad as I first thought although I go out of my way to avoid games selling DLC in honesty.

Last edited by Teknikal; 11-03-2010 at 05:40 AM.
11-03-2010, 05:41 AM
i sooo want this on my iPad, hope it's universal.
anybody know??

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
11-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
If they had of sold street fighter separately I would have bought it no problem but purchasing tokens every time you play no thanks how stupid do you think I am.
There's an IAP to unlock the game to play whenever you want. You don't have to pay every time you play.

Not really understanding the complaints here. You can pay for whichever games you want, and the ones you don't want to buy you still get to play for free a few times a day.

Game Center: polycontrale
11-03-2010, 05:48 AM
I wonder how much SF2 will cost.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms