★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Search THQ now in the App Store for this and more great titles!

LETS GET DOWN TO HERO BUSINESS The dust has barely settled after Megaminds epic battle against Tighten, but now the city faces an even greater menace! With Metro Man retired from the hero profession, a pack of marauding villains threatens to wreak havoc on the local populace. It is up to Megamind to save the city once again, from its subterranean depths and treacherous streets to the perilous rooftops above.

Construct unique gadgets like the Mega-Cyclonizer to unleash a flurry of justice on evil-doers. Smash items around the city to unveil battle bonuses, including Blue Energy to fuel gadgets, helpful power-ups and health tokens. Tune in to updates from the citys most trusted news source, Roxanne Ritchi. Receive help from Megaminds trusted sidekick, Minion.

GET MORE GAMES AND MORE - SEARCH UNDER THQ FOR THE LATEST RELEASES ON THE APP STORE !

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

Quote:
LET’S GET DOWN TO HERO BUSINESS – The dust has barely settled after Megamind’s epic battle against Tighten, but now the city faces an even greater menace! With Metro Man retired from the hero profession, a pack of marauding villains threatens to wreak havoc on the local populace. It is up to Megamind to save the city once again, from its subterranean depths and treacherous streets to the perilous rooftops above.

Construct unique gadgets like the Mega-Cyclonizer to unleash a flurry of justice on evil-doers. Smash items around the city to unveil battle bonuses, including Blue Energy to fuel gadgets, helpful power-ups and health tokens. Tune in to updates from the city’s most trusted news source, Roxanne Ritchi. Receive help from Megamind’s trusted sidekick, Minion.

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99
11-03-2010, 05:21 AM
this looks pug fugly.

I am not hopeful

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh

11-03-2010, 06:11 AM
who's the developer of Kick Ass the game? is it THQ too? coz this game looks the same as that ugly game

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
11-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Looks uglehhh. Can't wait to see the movie though.

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 06:58 AM
That graphics just look... off.
11-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Something is wrong with this game...
It looks like "student project" to me.

=======
Need challenging games!!!
11-03-2010, 08:08 AM
I generally don't expect much from movie license games, though there have been a few exceptions of late. This does not appear to be one of them. It appears to be the usual case of the movie's publisher (DreamWorks) telling the developer (THQ), "Okay, here's 10 grand. You have 2 months, 20 cases of Bawls, and no piss breaks to make a game based on our movie. GO!"

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
11-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
I generally don't expect much from movie license games, though there have been a few exceptions of late. This does not appear to be one of them. It appears to be the usual case of the movie's publisher (DreamWorks) telling the developer (THQ), "Okay, here's 10 grand. You have 2 months, 20 cases of Bawls, and no piss breaks to make a game based on our movie. GO!"
Hahaha, how do you expect to produce a quality game without piss breaks? ;D

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Hahaha, how do you expect to produce a quality game without piss breaks? ;D

Free family size package of diapers.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Free family size package of diapers.
Never thought of that friend, remember the air freshener!

Invaders Must Die.