• Publisher: Chen Hao
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 127.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: Until House of the Dead come over to the iPhone, you can indulge your zombie-killing tendencies with Zombie Crisis 3D. It plays out like an arcade light gun game; you have zero control over the movement of your hero. All you do is point and shoot. This lack of "control" doesn't upset me too much, as I have a real fondness for light gun games and Zombie Crisis 3D does a good job replicating that arcade experience. ---IGN

Zombie Crisis is an intense, finger-friendly 3D rail shooting game for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

Abandoning the 'traditional' joystick-based FPS, Zombie Crisis releases your fingers from the difficult movement & weapon control and delivers a new, innovative style that lets you focus on the action.

In Zombie Crisis, a bio-accident has taken place at the Argo Company, turning its infected staff into bloodthirsty zombies. When the disaster is about to sweep through the States, a female mercenary soldier, Dana, receives an order to investigate the situation at Argo's lab. Will her investigation lead to a one-way street into those dangerous zombies? Or will she find something even more dangerous than the Zombie Virus?

Features:

21 maps, hundreds of zombies and 4 big bosses.
4 weapons including pistol, shotgun, and machine gun and a dagger
Beautiful 3D graphics, professional sound production, and a gripping storyline.
Ready for RETINA display!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-crisis-3d-free/id401112886?mt=8
11-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Finally! I've been waiting for this one for what felt like forever!

11-03-2010, 06:15 AM
Reminds me of doom resurrection. I still have this one on my iPhone. It is nice to be playing on rails every once in a while.
11-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Good to see this out, hope to hear it lives up to expectations.

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
will this work on iphone 3G?
11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
This actually looks like fun - the bosses are WHACK!

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome
11-03-2010, 08:31 AM
"new, innovative style"? We call it "a rail shooter." Looked promising 'til I got to that part.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
11-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
"new, innovative style"? We call it "a rail shooter." Looked promising 'til I got to that part.
I did not read the the description but that whole sentence is so off:
"releases your fingers from the difficult movement & weapon control"

sound like: `slavery is freedom from choice!` or something

- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
They aren't the best at descriptive writing are they? I did offer to help out but they used someone who isn't as good as I am. Hahaha.

Invaders Must Die.
11-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
They aren't the best at descriptive writing are they? I did offer to help out but they used someone who isn't as good as I am. Hahaha.
How could they reject YOU? Now they suffer the humiliation!