★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Nothing - Worst App Ever (For Now)

03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Nothing - Worst App Ever (For Now)

http://appshopper.com/entertainment/nothing

Really Apple? REALLY?

Makes you wonder how dangerously broken the review process is when gems like Gabo are rejected, and crap like this gets through.
03-16-2009, 01:10 AM
It boggles my mind how incredibly stupid some of these apps are and yes while other good games are rejected. What kind of guideline does Apple have anyway?

03-16-2009, 01:17 AM
I know what you're talking about. Here's a review I found about it. Seems like crap. http://www.💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩/2009/03/0...the-app-store/
03-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Would the fact that Nothing fails at being nothing worse than Knock On Wood fails at being something make Nothing the worse app?

That would be something.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-16-2009, 01:55 AM
This is hilarious. I almost had to check my calendar to make sure that this wasn't April Fools

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
03-16-2009, 02:18 AM
I agree with @TheBrianPerryProject. This IS hilarious. Come on people, where's your sense of humour? I really don't see anything wrong with this. If people want to pay a buck for this, fine with me.
03-16-2009, 03:11 AM
I wasn't surprised until I noticed it will cost you $1. Anyone want to TOFTT?
03-16-2009, 03:18 AM
Hang on, why is this crap?

It does exactly what it says, it does not promise anything it cannot deliver. Compare that to some games and other apps that are buggy, have poor graphics, do not get the updates they need.

This delivers on all counts.

Now if only they did one in green .....
03-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
I agree with @TheBrianPerryProject. This IS hilarious. Come on people, where's your sense of humour? I really don't see anything wrong with this. If people want to pay a buck for this, fine with me.
I did laugh when I saw it, then right after that, disgust for the review process.

But you missed the point of the post oz. There are great apps being rejected and blatantly retarded ones that get through. The fact that this is a paid app is even worse. It's also fine by me if people want to pay a dollar for this; their loss not mine. Me, I'd rather wipe my ass with the said dollar after a huge dump then flush it down the toilet. It's much better than this, plus I get to have a clean ass.
03-16-2009, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markx2 View Post
Hang on, why is this crap?

It does exactly what it says, it does not promise anything it cannot deliver. Compare that to some games and other apps that are buggy, have poor graphics, do not get the updates they need.

This delivers on all counts.

Now if only they did one in green .....
Actually it's false advertisement. Based on the screens it has something, it has text. Just goes to show they even failed while doing Nothing.