★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "For those who like a little helping of cerebral stimulation alongside their iPhone games, Juzzies is a real winner." - theportablegamer.com

"FreeAppReport.com Showcased App!"

Were not sure how, but the Juzzies have found themselves lost in a world with some very odd gravity!

Juzzies is a challenging physics based puzzle game, where gravity behaves in a weird and interesting way. Each colour of Juzzy behaves differently to the way you hold and rotate your device. Additionally, many levels aid you with moveable blocks and springs. Think outside the box and help the Juzzies reach the exits across 60 levels.

Unlock extra levels by collecting all the gold stars, obtainable by getting all the Juzzies to the exit within the set time!

60 levels spanning across 6 worlds!
Optimised for iPhone 4 Retina Display!

For optimal gameplay, hold the device upright!

juzcook's comments:
Please take a moment to have a look at our latest project!

Juzzies has also been reviewed by The Portable Gamer here:

Hi guys, just sharing my first iPhone app with you all. This was a side-project that I started to take a break from my major project while obtaining more ideas. It might look simple, but it can be quite challenging and force you to think about how to start each level Be sure to read the instructions!

11-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Still a few codes left for anyone that would like one!

11-14-2010, 12:41 PM

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
3NF9P6T7LHPR ... Thanks!!!
It looks great!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
11-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Rest are gone.
12-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Juzzies will be free for the next week in celebration of our latest project "Juz: And The Missing Guitar Picks"!

12-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by juzcook View Post
Juzzies will be free for the next week in celebration of our latest project "Juz: And The Missing Guitar Picks"!
Thanks - was on my wishlist

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
12-04-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Thanks - was on my wishlist
No worries

Only a couple days left on this special so if you haven't grabbed yourself a copy yet, do so now!