★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Galcon Fusion

11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Galcon Fusion

I'll be bringing Galcon Fusion onto the Mac App Store!

It's already available on the PC / Mac / Linux at www.galcon.com and on Steam for Mac and PC. The mouse interface is different from the touch interface, to take advantage of the mouse buttons and scroll wheel. It also includes a "Retro-Mode" that is completely text based, which I didn't include in the iPad version.

Here's the desktop trailer.

Cheers!
-Phil
11-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhassey View Post
I'll be bringing Galcon Fusion onto the Mac App Store!

It's already available on the PC / Mac / Linux at www.galcon.com and on Steam for Mac and PC. The mouse interface is different from the touch interface, to take advantage of the mouse buttons and scroll wheel. It also includes a "Retro-Mode" that is completely text based, which I didn't include in the iPad version.

Here's the desktop trailer.

Cheers!
-Phil
Well no reason to not use any possible sellers, but I don't see how it could compete with the Steam release that includes the game for both PC and Mac. I have this version (and also the iPad version) and it is fine.
11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
Well no reason to not use any possible sellers, but I don't see how it could compete with the Steam release that includes the game for both PC and Mac. I have this version (and also the iPad version) and it is fine.
For those of us who don't use Steam?

It seems to slow down my computer (or, it slowed down my old computer before I upgraded a week ago). So I'm not really interested in Steam.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey