★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zattikka
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mr Bean: Out of Control
Oh no, Mr Beans brakes have failed and he is racing out of control down a hill! You need to help him make his journey by jumping over obstacles in his path, as he gets faster and faster.

The longer you last, the more points you earn, so you need to concentrate hard if you want to get a high score.
You can pick up bonus items to increase your score but watch out as some obstacles will just slow you down, but others will make you crash. Build up your power to use the boost option to jump over the biggest obstacles.

With three play modes ranging from Easy to Hard, this game will delight Mr Bean fans of all ages as they compete with each other for the highest score.
11-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Say what?

I wonder if they officially licensed the use of Mr. Bean...

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
11-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Say what?

I wonder if they officially licensed the use of Mr. Bean...
Maybe. It looks exactly like the Mr. Bean cartoon shows that were out a while ago.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Game Impressions

Picked this up earlier and it's great fun .

It's another keep going as long as you can games but pretty well put together .
There are 3 difficulty levels the first 2 just have jump buttons and the 3rd hardest level having a jump and duck button .
As you jump over things your boost increases when it is full flick the device forward to boost over wider objects such as roadworks and ponds etc. Also as you go you increase speed , to slow down a bit hit one of the smaller objects . Also there are glowing objects to pick up on route that increase your score .

Overall it's a fun little game and I don't regret the purchase and it does have online leaderboards but only via there own server and it only shows the top ten in each difficulty level .

And to answer a previous question this is officially licenced
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
This looks great, I use to be a big fan of the TV show and the cartoon. Will probably wait for more impressions though as I already have tons of similar games.
11-04-2010, 02:21 PM
This is starting to get a fair amount of attention on the UK app store all 5 star reviews