★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SoGoPlay Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 20.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Especially for iPad

REVIEWS

"This is a Fantastic Game!
Enjoyable, Challenging, Funny, its got the lot, if you like Angry Birds, you'll love this."
UKgImp.com

"If you like a giggle and fancy a challenging and entertaining round of extremely crazy golf then don't look further than Mani Golf."
Midlet-Review.com

"Theres no question that Mani Golf is fun, crazy and at times quite challenging."
iphonelife.com

----------------------------------

The Long wait is over, Mani Golf, the completely Original, insanely Addictive, physics based, Arcade Golf game has been lovingly crafted and re-invented specifically for App store.

Featuring brand new courses, a new Main Character, and new touchscreen controls, as well as hugely addictive gameplay that has made this such a firm web favourite over the years.

Play your way through two complete 18 hole courses, Holeywood and Higs Boson, avoiding Double Bogies, Dinosaurs, Bouncy Mushrooms, Bunkers, Oil slicks, Graveyards and Beaches, not to mention the surprises in the U-Bend!

Can you Aim, Power, Tilt and Bounce your way to Links success, gaining Albatrosss and Eagles as you face the variety of increasingly ridiculous challenges and puzzles that lie within Mani Golf?

FEATURES

Great Graphics
Unique Touch Screen Control
Retina Support
Accelerometer aided shots
Sfx and Music Control
Two Complete 18 hole Courses
Local and Global Achievements
Gamecenter integration
Leaderboards
New Courses coming soon
Several songs ruined forever
Plus Fours

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=69710

iPhone Video :

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-04-2010, 09:14 AM
i start to be hungry with this copy/pastle from iphone.the game have no online integration,so delete it from the description,i bought it because of it and there is not.do not buy this until gamecenter is up for ipad..
11-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Congratulations on the release of the iPad version of your game ! Hope it does well on the App Store !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
11-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Congratulations on the release of the iPad version of your game ! Hope it does well on the App Store !
I hope not,they wrote online leadboards and this got none..
11-17-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaxl View Post
I hope not,they wrote online leadboards and this got none..
Maybe some people just like playing a fun mini-golf game rather than waving their dick about on leaderboards? Could be, I mean I don't know, I'm just speculating wildly.

Last edited by Planetshooter; 11-17-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: I can't spell
11-17-2010, 04:05 PM
I can see where it would be frustrating to expect a feature in the game if it is mentioned in the description. If it's not there, then don't say it is...

On the other hand, I could care less about leaderboards for a mini-golf game. Other games, yeah, I'm there for leaderboards, but really, mini-golf ? Not so much.

Two sides of the coin, I guess...

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !