★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Star Wars Arcade:Falcon Gunner-Augmented Reality Star Wars Game Coming November

11-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Star Wars Arcade:Falcon Gunner-Augmented Reality Star Wars Game Coming November

Check out some Test footage from an early version of Star Wars Arcade: Falcon Gunner, the first augmented reality Star Wars game. Coming out in mid-November for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4th Gen. Developed by Vertigore Games and published by THQ Wireless.

11-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Looks pretty cool, but scary to do this on the roof of your house.

Game Center ID: m artijn
OpenFeint: DaKillar
Plus+: kai8
I tested various games like: Heavy Gunner, Slice It! and more smaller games
11-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Dont get me wrong, its good that there putting the Star Wars Franchise on the iphone but im ****ing sick of all these shooters! Why cant they port the Jedi or the Sith or at least a walking around with a sword/gun using these mind control powers?
11-05-2010, 04:11 PM
why waste the SW franchise with these games? porting TIE FIghter would be 10000 times better IMHO
11-05-2010, 04:38 PM
As much as I actually liked "Trench Run", I have to agree on this one. It looks like a boring franchise cash-in attempt high on novelty but lacking in game play. I couldn't see this holding my interest for more than a couple of minutes.

Why don't they just port the Star Wars arcade game from the 80's? I wouldn't even hesitate to pay $4.99 for that.

Playing: Space Ace, Road Blaster, So Long Oregon, Necronomicon CG, 7th Guest, Deathsmiles
Waiting for: Mad Dog McCree, 11th Hour, Necronomicon CG update!