★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ### NOTE: Due to a popular demand, the game will be called SCRIBBLE SMASH when version 1.1 gets approved

Since the dawn of time we knew about their existence.
They spread their power conquering numerous planets and galaxies. They enslaved millions and showed no mercy to Doodles around the Universe. They are The Wabadabblers!

After attacking her home planet, the merciless tyrants have captured Doodlette. Now you are her only hope to escape from the Wabadabblers' evil minions by using the tilt controls on your iPhone!

Doodlette must escape from the Wabadabblers spaceship and return back home to her loving prince. Your journey down will take you through the space, clouds, jungle, water, lava, and ice areas of the Doodle Kingdom.

The Rebellion left you tons of stuff that you might find useful jetpacks, shields, drills, and umbrellas. But be warned! The Wabadabblers also placed some tricky items that will make your escape harder.

The two different modes further extend the replayability of this already awesome game. In "Classic" you have no pressure on you and you might even be able to think before you jump. In "Survival" the evil Wabadabblers' space ship is chasing you down and there is no place to hide.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO featured on PocketGamer:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Doodle+Smash/video.asp?c=24886

AWESOME FEATURES:

* Use tilt controls to help Doodlette escape

* Two different game modes: Classic and Survival

* Different environments: space, clouds, jungle, water, urban, underground, lava, ice

* Over 160 set pieces

* Amazing power-ups: Drills, Anvils, Umbrellas, and Cakes!

* JETPACK!

* Different enemies: Korki, Znock, Sboch, Zurla, Gorthok, Proxor, Smasz

* Cannons that shoot you down with high velocity

* Different types of platforms: moving, exploding, disappearing, reappearing and breakable

* Global and local leader boards

* Challenge friends using email, Facebook or Twitter

=================================
UPCOMING FEATURES IN v1.1
=================================
We have actively been working on adding new features in version 1.1.

*** One of the new features is the GOLDEN COIN, which enables the GOLDEN PLATFORMS. The golden platforms give you bonus points when jumping on them.

*** We have also implemented GAME CENTER support with different rankings for all your competitive needs.

*** 20 new set pieces to challenge your gaming skills

*** Many small fixes and improvements (like the annoying boom sound)

Stay tuned for v1.1! Coming soon...

doink123's comments:
Doodle Smash, our latest iPhone / iPod Touch game, is now available on the AppStore.

Doodle Smash features casual endless downwards gameplay, where the player uses tilt controls to help Doodlette escape from the evil Wabadabblers spaceship.

AppStore Link
Doodle Smash website

Youtube link | Pop Up

Story:
Since the dawn of time we knew about their existence.
They spread their power conquering numerous planets and galaxies. They enslaved millions and showed no mercy to Doodles around the Universe. They are The Wabadabblers!

After attacking her home planet, the merciless tyrants have captured Doodlette. Now you are her only hope to escape from the Wabadabblers' evil minions by using the tilt controls on your iPhone!

Features:
  • Use tilt controls to help Doodlette escape
  • Two different game modes: Classic and Survival
  • Different environments: space, clouds, jungle, water, urban, underground, lava, ice
  • Over 160 set pieces
  • Amazing power-ups: Drills, Anvils, Umbrellas, and Cakes!
  • JETPACK!
  • Different enemies: Korki, Znock, Sboch, Zurla, Gorthok, Proxor, Smasz
  • Cannons that shoot you down with high velocity
  • Different types of platforms: moving, exploding, disappearing, reappearing and breakable
  • Global and local leader boards
  • Challenge friends using email, Facebook or Twitter

AppStore Link
Doodle Smash website
11-04-2010, 04:24 PM

Doodlette looks vaguely familiar... hmm...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

11-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Very, very similar.

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
11-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270Kp View Post
Very, very similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post

I guess in the Doodle Kingdom they all look similar...
Here's more:

Doodlette must escape from the Wabadabblers’ spaceship and return back home to her loving prince. Your journey down will take you through the space, clouds, jungle, water, lava, and ice areas of the Doodle Kingdom.

The Rebellion left you tons of stuff that you might find useful – jetpacks, shields, drills, and umbrellas. But be warned! The Wabadabblers also placed some tricky items that will make your escape harder.

The two different modes further extend the replayability of this already awesome game. In "Classic" you have no pressure on you and you might even be able to think before you jump. In "Survival" the evil Wabadabblers' space ship is chasing you down and there is no place to hide.

Last edited by doink123; 11-04-2010 at 04:48 PM.
11-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Apart from the obvious character similarities this don't look half bad might give it a go
11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Here's 10 promo codes to try it out

AWTP79A9EFAX
JWLFJTE7FE7R
94NXF33JTHMK
NAJWPAHMX7JL
HEW43NPP9YAL
YR39XPPF36MR
FYEL6EY6WNYA
PWRHY76XTPKL
7RWMJLH4T67H
3WF7H439TFX3
11-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Thank you for JWLFJTE7FE7R
11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Game Impressions

Ok just played a little bit of this on both game modes and all I can say is it's superb .

I'm not gonna go into much detail as I'm off too bed but it's like doodle jump in reverse but with so much more the power ups are superb .

The developer has put so much care into making this and deserves to be repaid for his efforts yes people are gonna accuse them of ripping off another game in looks but they have made such a great game I can forgive them

One part that really impressed me was when you get a power up a pencil arrives on screen and draws it in . I thought that was just an effect for the vid . Oh and sound is great too .

I recommend this game alot and I don't do that often
11-04-2010, 06:04 PM
AWTP79A9EFAX, thanks.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Used FYEL6EY6WNYA. Thanks!