★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: DEEP Iphone and Android MMORPG

11-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
DEEP Iphone and Android MMORPG

Hello everybody!

I would say the game has about 1000 active players at a time right now, and the numbers are growing

I am an old shcool MMOrpg lurker and I always try to find fun UO style mmo's never having any luck.

Anyways if you have an Iphone or Android phone I found a great game. Of course i'm talking about Parallel Kingdom : Age of Thrones. The game has always been really good, but oct 31 they released an expansion and the game is very legit now. The game uses Google maps as the REAL TIME world, and your location is always free to enter. What the point of the game is, is to take over real life land planting flags in locations. I am from dallas texas and most of the north DFW area is taken by this guy named CHeezmo, he has placed 3700 flags. (each flag covers a .25 mile radius from the center. Random trees, and monsters spawn throughout the world and you collect resources and sell them in the trade market. Each real life city center is a city in this game and there are trade posts like auction houses.

If you havent played this or tried it but hated it please come back, once you get 2 hours in the game you understand how deep it really is and will love it.

When you sign up for the game and do the tutorial, at the end there is a place where you can enter a referral code. Use mine and then I will get a message saying you used me as a referral and that way I will get 200 extra food (this is a very important item and type of currency in the game) and you will get 1000 free gold and 300 bonus food. I will also give you a portal to the "live cities" which are new york and happy valley oregon atm. This way you can always be aorund cool looking avatars and browse the two most popular trade markets in the game atm.

The game also has pvp which is pretty good right now, but they should be patching it to make it better soon.

Anyways like I said do the tutorial and when you are prompted to enter a referral code enter this referral code: omuuo

again my referral code:

11-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Excuse me, why are you posting this here?
Also, what game are you talking about? You're ranting and raving about a game that you haven't named.

Currently beta testing/ have beta tested: Novarift, New York Zombies (NYZ), Depict, Armada: galactic war.
Alpha Testing: Mission Europa.
11-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by megasamus1 View Post
Excuse me, why are you posting this here?
Also, what game are you talking about? You're ranting and raving about a game that you haven't named.
He said he's talking about Parallel Kingdom : Age of Thrones. he shouldn't have posted it anyway, he's an idiot. The mods just missed this thread in the masses.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-05-2010, 06:45 PM
He's been posting it everywhere there are forums.