★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We regret to inform you that service for this application will be terminated as of 3/30/2015.
*Upon service termination, guarantees of operation no longer apply.
*The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.

This application does not currently support iOS 8.

This application does not currently support iOS7.
PAC-MAN returns, in a fresh new format! Block-clearing puzzle action combines with classic PAC-MAN gameplay for a lively new gameplay experience. That's PAC-CHAIN!

Simple rules. Find and touch connected groups of same-colored ghosts to clear. While doing that, touch and flick the on-screen PAC-MAN to eat pac-dots and power-pellets scattered among the ghosts. Get PAC-MAN to eat a power-pellet, then prepare yourself for some serious full-screen blue-ghost chomping. But stay alert!: GAME-OVER occurs when the rising ghosts reach the top of the screen.

[PAC-CHAIN]: Aim for an endless game, fending off the ghosts while they relentlessly climb to the top of the screen. How long can you keep your game alive?

[SCRAMBLE]: Go for maximum points within the set time limit. Connect with Facebook for heated score-attacks with your Facebook friends.

*Flick the screen to move PAC-MAN Up/Down/Left/Right.

*PAC-MAN can eat ghosts after eating a power-pellet.

*Touch to clear connected groups of 2 or more same-colored ghosts.

*The "chain meter" is on the right, and the "blue meter" on the left.

*If you clear four or more monsters lined up, that's a chain.
11-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Sucker for this sort of thing, bought.

Best: Above, Squareball, forget-me-not, 1-bit ninja, Heroes of Kalevala, Mirror's Edge, Rat on a Skateboard, Final Freeway

11-08-2010, 04:30 AM
I'm already a sucker for Pac-Man themed games.
But this one is fantastic on its own. Absolutely frantic!

The only thing which is missing big time: online high scores.
I hope, Namco will include Came Center soon, like they did with some other games.

Besides that, one of the best action-puzzle games in the store.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
11-08-2010, 04:39 AM
It's a great game, but when you compare this to other games, it should have being $0.99.
11-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
It's pretty good, there's a full review of it on one of the other iPhone gaming sites and they call it "one of the better action-puzzlers I’ve played, on any format".
got a link?

the talk of this sounds pretty positive, but then there has been a swarm of Pac-games and the quality has been all over the board. Got any video of this one?
twitter - HeadcaseGames.com
Enjoy Tetris & Bejeweled? You must play 180! - Contest
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
02-11-2011, 12:35 AM
it.s decent. collapse w/ pac man ghosts, plus a little pac man that you can swipe around that eats fruits and pellets. the original part of it is that you can turn the ghosts blue by eating big pellets, and eat them in a chain to create bigger combo scores, just like pac man works. need to play it a bit more but that was my initial reaction to it.
06-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Now .99c, worth getting?