★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Wooden Labyrinth 3D $1.99 - 500k lites, 10k paid SALE

03-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Wooden Labyrinth 3D $1.99 - 500k lites, 10k paid SALE

Wooden Labyrinth 3D's free preview version was released a little over three weeks ago. In that time, it has been "purchased" over half a million times! This happy event happened to coincide with the tenth thousand sale of the paid version. This calls for a celebration!! Wooden Labyrinth 3D is now available for 33% off at $1.99 for a VERY limited time!

First of all, I want to note that we thought long and hard of our existing customers when dropping the price momentarily. We would never want to offend you, and so we want to give you something good as well. I hope the official launch of the web level editor and access to the soundtrack song will ease you over this short sale.

There are a few fixes in the editor since the last beta build - for example it now reminds you to save when you close the window. (I know that's a little late for some of you) Feel free to post feedback on the editor as well as your pack IDs in this thread. We will be selecting the best packs next weekend to be featured built-in in the updated version of WL3D.

So, get your copy now if you haven't already. Not only will this sale last only a couple of days, but the price will go up to the predetermined $3.99 after the client side update - that allows the level downloading - is released (even though our competition is slashing prices ). Here's a quick peak into some of the features in the next update:

- ability to jump with a button
- ability to turn off the board movement/camera perspective change
- ability to download the great level packs you and others make

Hope to see some great levels! Here are the links,

Level editor: http://qvik.fi/leveleditor
Soundtrack: http://qvik.fi/como_el_agua_en_su_piel.mp3
iTunes: 303881859

Elias

Wooden Labyrinth 3D - Apple Design Award winner!
Multitask Madness - test your brain, challenge your friends!
Need quality iPhone consulting or custom applications? Check out my company's website at Qvik.fi!

Last edited by eVp; 03-16-2009 at 03:55 PM.
03-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
HOLY SHI!!!!

congrats EVP!!!

pajatzo wasnt as accepted but you NEVER gave up and HERE YOU ARE!!!!

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **

03-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow both Labyrinth apps on sale? Fight!

LOL but congrats!!

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Will there be an option to disable accelerometer jumping once that jump button is out? I sure hope so.
03-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
HOLY SHI!!!!

congrats EVP!!!

pajatzo wasnt as accepted but you NEVER gave up and HERE YOU ARE!!!!
Yes, if at first you don't succeed, copy someone elses work! Give it a similar name...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
03-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
Yes, if at first you don't succeed, copy someone elses work! Give it a similar name...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
It's not at all like real wooden labyrinths were made years ago...

Well done eVp by the way, I hope it continues selling well. To anyone who hasn't got this get it now for $1.99 because it was well worth my $2.99.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
03-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Lol, yet more competition with the original labyrinth with the sale. Congradulations guys. Updates sound sweet.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
03-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Wl3d

Congrats! Really worth it, and 'they' are only slashing prices because you are better.

Just facts! When you came with 3D, they came...

Well, really great game, I'll be waiting for the update.
But will there be a level editor on the iPhone/iPod too?

Thanks!

2010. Games. To buy!
03-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnePb View Post
and 'they' are only slashing prices because you are better.

Just facts! When you came with 3D, they came...
Just facts: IL Labyrinth has been around for a long time since 1.0x. People asked for 3D and they started. But they stopped. This came out and they decided to finish it.

And about the sale.............how there they put Labyrinth on sale?!

I'm not trying to trash eVp, in fact his game is well done. But some people like the other one better. And people like me don't like IL (makers of great games) to be talked bad about. Just facts.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
For these four reasons sale, jump with button, download levels, and level editor I'm gonna buy it. Honestly I was just waiting for the jump with button before I took the plunge. Could you make that flash not resize browser window instead just center it on page and put a black background perhaps. Maybe I'll just turn off ability to resize windows in browser preferences instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVp View Post
Wooden Labyrinth 3D is now available for 33% off at $1.99 for a VERY limited time! Here's a quick peak into some of the features in the next update:

- ability to jump with a button
- ability to download the great level packs you and others make

Level editor: http://qvik.fi/leveleditor