★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Magic Blackboard - Free Promo Codes

03-16-2009, 06:14 PM
The Magic Blackboard - Free Promo Codes

Hey,

Alpha72 Games is pleased to announce the release of The Magic Blackboard possibly the strangest and biggest breakout game in the iWorld.

500+ Levels, 72 Powerups, 16 Ball Types, 12 Bosses, and 132 Match-3 Puzzle Mode levels. 12 unlockable extras including a two player Pong game, and the DIY level where you can draw and then demolish your own levels. The bricks slowly descend making strategy a key element to success.

Unique to The Magic Blackboard is the Gamble feature where you can earn big bonuses by turning off the bat when you feel you have hit the winning shot, or die if you fluff it!

The Magic Blackboard is designed to be non-stop fun and constantly provides new challenges, new looks, and different breakout variants (Pong, Space Invaders, Alien Invasions, Mother Ships, Trampolines, Juggling, Picture Levels & Random Generated Bonus Levels). Plus an advanced 2D engine giving full screen motion blur, distortion and 1000's particles.

Touch & Tilt controls in all orientations, statistics page and customizable Gooyness!

More info at Alpha72 Games Website: http://www.alpha72.com

As a special promotion (and thanks for your support of my previous game Snail Mail (with Sandlot Games)) I will be giving away 12 Promo Codes (for the US iTunes store), 1 an hour for the next 12 hours to the first email that arrives in my inbox after the hour (7:00pm, 8:00pm etc) with the subject 'The Magic Blackboard is a Load of Balls' sent to support@alpha72.com. [Note - Duplicate emails for the same hour will be discarded! so only 1 email each per hour, thanks!]
Winners will be announced in 24 hours time.

Of course you can always just buy the game

--------------------

Promotion is now over...

However, as nobody got up in time to claim the 10th Promo Code, this one is going up for grabs tonight at 7pm EDT. Same rules apply, only one email, and no double winners, thanks.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Alpha72; 03-17-2009 at 06:23 AM.
03-16-2009, 06:17 PM
E-mailed ya! Looks awesome! Did I just e-mail too soon?

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!

03-16-2009, 06:20 PM
already bought this game -- its awesome!! Not as complex as block breaker deluxe 2 or something, but unique and addicting and filled with a variety of gameplay
03-16-2009, 06:23 PM
oooh would love to try this. if it's not too much of a bother, can you post here what time is it for you? so we can synchronize our watches
03-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha72 View Post
Hey,

Alpha72 Games is pleased to announce the release of The Magic Blackboard possibly the strangest and biggest breakout game in the iWorld.

500+ Levels, 72 Powerups, 16 Ball Types, 12 Bosses, and 132 Match-3 Puzzle Mode levels. 12 unlockable extras including a two player Pong game, and the DIY level where you can draw and then demolish your own levels. The bricks slowly descend making strategy a key element to success.

Unique to The Magic Blackboard is the Gamble feature where you can earn big bonuses by turning off the bat when you feel you have hit the winning shot, or die if you fluff it!

The Magic Blackboard is designed to be non-stop fun and constantly provides new challenges, new looks, and different breakout variants (Pong, Space Invaders, Alien Invasions, Mother Ships, Trampolines, Juggling, Picture Levels & Random Generated Bonus Levels). Plus an advanced 2D engine giving full screen motion blur, distortion and 1000's particles.

Touch & Tilt controls in all orientations, statistics page and customizable Gooyness!

More info at Alpha72 Games Website: http://www.alpha72.com

As a special promotion (and thanks for your support of my previous game Snail Mail (with Sandlot Games)) I will be giving away 12 Promo Codes (for the US iTunes store), 1 an hour for the next 12 hours to the first email that arrives in my inbox after the hour with the subject 'The Magic Blackboard is a Load of Balls' sent to support@alpha72.com. [Note - Duplicate emails for the same hour will be discarded! so only 1 email each per hour, thanks!]
Winners will be announced in 24 hours time.

Of course you can always just buy the game
By after the hour, do you mean from the time you posted this or just 7:00PM, 8:00PM, 9:00PM etc
03-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Sent ty!

ßeta Tester
**GameCenter**Super Sanch0
03-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Yep On the Hour so 7:00, 8:00 so it works in all time zones, 1st one in about 20 mins...
03-16-2009, 07:00 PM
OK i emailed you
hope im not too early
Are winners going to get their codes now or in 24 hours?
xD
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM
emailed on the dot, I hope you mean seconds after, not minutes

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Crap, I'm probably too late.

I'm a staff editor at GamePodunk.com. Follow me on Twitter (@HLLivingLoco) for games and fun!