★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Message to the fans: thanks for your ongoing support, for you and all new players an extra game mode TOWER CHALLENGE, stay alive for as long as you can and post your high-scores with OpenFeint. Please carry on supporting us by leaving reviews and we can give you more juicy content! ***

Three girls end up in a world unlike our own. Surrounded by strange creatures and odd locals, their only salvation is their...

Water guns!

Luckily water is a powerful element in this strange land, and just the thing they happen to be in possession of. Their objective now is to find a way back home, but before them stands a foe shrouded in darkness, terrorizing the local population.

Are the girls fated to face this dark being in order to get back home?

Choose one of three stories to kick start the 35 beautifully designed levels which include action, exploration and stealth. Brilliantly designed cute and crazy enemies teamed with dangerous bosses. Unlock new games, weapons and playable characters and even compete online and earn achievements!

Get your water guns ready and take aim!
11-08-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

A platformer starring big boobs? And water guns? Hm... wet t-shirts?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

11-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Yeah, this HAS to be good!

But the Leuvision Profile is not really convincing...

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
11-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Apparently this is way better than any of there other efforts
11-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Hehe... yeah, could be fun!

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
11-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Yes, their, er, water guns appear to be quite ample. For the task.

Interesting, this is by Leuvsion, the Aussie who, two years ago, video blogged his efforts at learning how to program for the first time and writing an iPhone game all in one month. (He did, though the game, Apocalypse, and its free spinoff Go Balloon are no longer available on the App Store for some reason.) Apparently he's written a few other games since then; I kind of fell out of touch with him unfortunately.

This doesn't look too bad -- he seems to be using the same artist as before. Gameplay will determine whether it's worth it though. Anyone wanna TOFTT and find out how effective those water balloons guns are?

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
11-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Controls will make or break this game. Keeping an eye for impressions.
11-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Im gonna TOFTT stand by for impressions
11-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Im gonna TOFTT stand by for impressions
Yeah if the controls are good I get it, def.!
And good to know some backgrounds.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

Last edited by dyscode; 11-08-2010 at 10:09 AM.
11-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Ok i have spent a few minutes with this game and im not sure what i think about it .
Essentially it is a platformer set in very small chapters , in each chapter you have to reach the exit freeing creatures that are eyeballs on legs these are trapped in some sort of goo which you get rid of using your water pistol. Also around the levels there are creatures you have too kill again via shooting with your pistol. During my time playing my character was leveling up as up to now im not sure what difference it was making to my character. There also seems to be an option to play as one of the 3 characters at the beggining playing as there story this gives you different chapters ( levels ). It looks like there are only 7 levels for each character but they seem very short. There is also an extra game call Cora-bolt which plays like Cannabalt obviously where the similiar name has come from.

Controls are left and right arrows and an A button for shooting and B for jumping, these work very welll and are responsive.
Graphics are very nicely done as is the music so no complaints there either.

Overall the game looks nice and plays well but it seems it could be short although the extra game will give something to come back too after completing all the levels.

I would score this game a 3 out of 5 but its worth a buck.