★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Train episode 01 by The Moonwalls

11-08-2010, 01:22 PM
The Train episode 01 by The Moonwalls

"Let's build our future together" by The Great Emperor.

Citizens!
After 7 months of work, we are delighted to announce - "The Train episode 01" - new classic point&click adventure game - now available on AppStore - AppStore Link

Click to enlarge

Story:
Martin is leading a nervous and quick life. In the world of law and order, where police is brutal and merciless. Where words of the Great Emperor are more important than the cry of millions.
But, even in this world of pain, there still is a piece of hope - his beloved Isabell.
Take a great journey from the worst parts of the city of Hope, and sordid railway station, to the deepest parts of your mind...

Screenshots:

Official trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkeSMqJnuIk&fmt=18

More informations and screenshots are available on the official website:
http://thetraingame.weebly.com/

AppStore Link

Regards,
The Moonwalls.

Last edited by TheMoonwalls; 04-03-2011 at 07:44 AM.
11-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

11-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Shit Yeah!

Im totally "On Board" for the Train!.........(tumbleweed)........I'll just get my coat.

Seriously tho, this sound right up my alley

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
11-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I love classic adventure games, and I think I'd love your game too! Trailer is simply amazing! One word: wooow!!!
11-08-2010, 04:34 PM
This looks great- Let us know in this thread when the game is approved!

Also, will the rest of the episodes be released as separate apps at later dates or will episode 1 be updated with episodes?
11-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words, everyone!

@Touchgamer3g
We plan to make in app purchases in the first episode, and also publish other episodes as different apps (for people who likes separate games ).
There will be three episodes, but it is possible that the third episode will be too big for a single game, and then the game will be publish in 4 episodes.
I can also assure you that the second episode will be at least twice long than the first (average game time for the first episode is 3 hours (Beta testers information)).
11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonwalls View Post
Thank you very much for your kind words, everyone!

@Touchgamer3g
We plan to make in app purchases in the first episode, and also publish other episodes as different apps (for people who likes separate games ).
There will be three episodes, but it is possible that the third episode will be too big for a single game, and then the game will be publish in 4 episodes.
I can also assure you that the second episode will be at least twice long than the first (average game time for the first episode is 3 hours (Beta testers information)).
That's great to hear I like the the fact that there will be in app purchases so we can have all of the episodes under one icon. What will the launching price be for episode 1? And will future episodes cost the same?
11-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
That's great to hear I like the the fact that there will be in app purchases so we can have all of the episodes under one icon. What will the launching price be for episode 1? And will future episodes cost the same?
Starting price is set to 2.99 USD, and I can assure you that other episodes won't be more expensive.

iPad version will be also available - in one month time.
11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
And does the iPad version's price will be the same as for the iPhone version?
11-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
Adventure games are second only to eggnog in the "non-persons that I love" category. Can't wait for this!