★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OF-Games
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: China Board Game NO.1
United StatesBoard Game NO.4
Hong KongBoard Game NO.1
Taiwan Board Game NO.1
Russia Board Game NO.1
IndonesiaBoard Game NO.1
Poland Board Game NO.1
Thailand Board Game NO.1
Turkey Board Game NO.1
Chile Board Game NO.1

Mahjong Triplet is a casual game with a unique Chinese style for both young and old with various functions, like VS mode, customizable levels, tile arts and desktop backgrounds, etc. It is quite suitable to play between family members or friends. Come on! Lets enjoy the magic classical Chinese style mahjong game together!

Game Features:
- Various traditional Chinese style themes
- Various customizable tile arts
- Images from your album can also be used as backgrounds
- Customizable levels
- VS mode
- Gorgeous visual effect

david_T's comments:
LATEST UPDATE:
dear all,

we are really sorry to see that Mahjong Triplet HD is now not compatible with iOS 4.2. so far, all the reviews on 1 star rating are all because of the crash issue on 4.2. it is a situation that we both don't want to see.
good news is we have submitted an update 4 days ago which means this issue will be fixed soon. guess you could see update notification on the next Monday. hope you guys could understand and rate the game again after update. for guys who haven't tried it, we highly recommend you give it a shot, it is the highest ranked mahjong game, and it really deserve it.

appreciation in advance!
Uwingame Dev Team

[IMG][/IMG]

Nov 13th update
Mahjong Triplet now ranks top 20 in ipad game category. thanks for guys who tried this game! don't miss it if you have not tried it yet.

Looking forward the real Mahjong game with GENUINE Chinese style? Then try the latest iPad game from Uwingame, Mahjong Triplet, which brings you the most ultimate and unique Mahjong game in appstore. and it isFOR SALE ONLY AT $0.99 NOW!
Why is it the ultimate one?
To make a real Mahjong game, you need to go Chinese, because it is a game started there. Uwingame hired several artists who are specialized in Chinese style art and invited some experts in Mahjong and Chinese landscape painting as adviser for this game. After 6 mouths of hard work, now you are presented the masterpiece of Mahjong game, Mahjong Triplet, a game with fantastic game screen and melodious background music.
Why it is unique?
What makes Mahjong Triplet special is the unique game mechanism. In the game, besides finger tapping on the tiles, you must also notice the 7 slots at the bottom of the screen. Once all 7 tile library are filled up with, you will fail and need to retry the level, and this special mechanism brings more fun and differentiate Mahjong Triplet from other mahjong games. Sounds challenging enough? With this, you must be more strategical then before and calculate your next move or even more moves.
There are three modes in all: Easy, Normal and Hard. Each has 20 levels. You can further personalize the look of the game with an unlimited selection of backgrounds. Choose images from your album, and you could customize your own levels as well. To help new player to get familiar with the game system, there is a Help button on the main UI. By tapping this button, player could quickly know how the system works. Meanwhile, you could upload your highscore in this game and compare with your friends around the world!

Features:
  •  Genuine beautiful Chinese style screen
  •  melodious background music
  •  Unique game system
  •  VS mode on one iPad
  •  Global leaderboard
  •  Customizable levels
  •  Customizable tile art and background
get it now in itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mahjong-triplet-hd/id399752422?mt=8

Uwingame official site:
www.uwingame.com
Facebook fanpage:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/UwinGame/128761900468886
Tweet us:
http://twitter.com/#!/Uwingame

Youtube link | Pop Up

11-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Crash on iOS 4.2

Game crashes to multi task tray and stays in memory. Please fix. Restarted numerous times.

11-09-2010, 08:11 PM
hey dthmtlgod,

sorry for the crash issue. please allow me to explain:
iOS 4.2,as the lastest version, was just released for about 1 month and its SDK is BETA. so, we had not got a chance to look into it when we submit the game to apple. that's why the game is not compatible on your iOS4.2 machine.
we have started working on the new version which could be perfectly compatible. you could wait for a week or 2 for the new version, or you could roll back to 4.1 as temporary solution.
again, sorry for the inconvenience we made, and we hope you could understand that(the interval between the submission time and release time was huge...)
11-10-2010, 06:52 AM
No offence but this is NOT the "real" Mahjong game. It's another Mahjong SOLITAIRE flavor with a authentic chinese tile set. That's what the screenies tell me at least.

Tagaloa,
still waitin for REAL Mahjong...

GameCenter: Tagaloa

Last edited by Tagaloa; 11-10-2010 at 06:55 AM.
11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Hi Tagaloa,

thanks for your comment and suggestion~
however, if you play it, you will find it really different from the other ones because it is more challenging~
regarding the mahjong game you want, i will discuss with the team to decide whether we make one or not.
thx~
11-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Mahjong Triplet has made its way to top 50. now it ranks the 31st~~

thanks for everybody's support~~
hope guys who paid and guys who got the promocode review the game more~~we need more buzz here
cheers!
11-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagaloa View Post
No offence but this is NOT the "real" Mahjong game. It's another Mahjong SOLITAIRE flavor with a authentic chinese tile set. That's what the screenies tell me at least.

Tagaloa,
still waitin for REAL Mahjong...
Absolutely agree. The solitaire-themed matching tiles style is nowhere near the real game which is pretty complex.

Using the word "real" is very misleading to people like me who are looking for a good iphone game that recreates the actual gameplay.

Unfortunately, in this case, the truth isn't in the advertising.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
11-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Send a message via AIM to Ooo...shiny
Yeah that's what I thought too, I was disappointed to see that it is just another mahjong solitaire game.

But it does look quite nice visually and I do like me some mahjong solitaire so I may try it out. I wish there were more traditional style of play mahjong games for the iPad.

Last edited by Ooo...shiny; 11-12-2010 at 09:54 AM.
11-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Absolutely agree. The solitaire-themed matching tiles style is nowhere near the real game which is pretty complex.

Using the word "real" is very misleading to people like me who are looking for a good iphone game that recreates the actual gameplay.

Unfortunately, in this case, the truth isn't in the advertising.
ooops...sorry to see you feel my thread title was a misleading. guess we don't share the same meaning for Real. as i said before, we have noticed the enthusiasm you guys for REAL mahjong(as you call it). i will add it into our schedule and see if we could do something.
for the game itself, i strongly recommend you give it a shot. it is not good to judge a game before you play it. try it. i dare to say you will find its charm and like it. or if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
thanks,
David
11-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Well I bought this at a dollar and while it could be a bit more "smooth" graphics wise, it's still rather pretty and it IS a bit different from the crop of Mahjong solitaire games out there. All in all a great game and one I have enjoyed. Here's hoping for an update for 4.2 :-)